Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well didnt make it today and is not quite finished have to paint it yet, made this for my grand daughter something different lol.PP
1563332085_20190704_163415.jpg

Thanks Manpa I have seen that and the Harley if you would like to know how I did it message me it's not hard to get the plans well not the way I did it .pp

Pirate pete said:
Thanks Manpa I have seen that and the Harley if you would like to know how I did it message me it's not hard to get the plans well not the way I did it .pp
Thanks PP, bit beyond my workshop at this stage as I don't have a bandsaw for cutting intricate shapes, everything I cut is pretty much by using a drop saw, Circ saw or handsaws.
Got a bandsaw on my wish list.
Cheers

Ya I got a ryoby really good have a look on greys on line they have everything and you can pick up some real bargains . Have a look nothing to lose. PP

Pirate pete said:
Ya I got a ryoby really good have a look on greys on line they have everything and you can pick up some real bargains . Have a look nothing to lose. PP
I was thinking of The Ryobi, but didn't know anyone who has one, glad to hear you are happy with it, might tip me over the edge.

I cant complete with some of the talent on here, but needed somewhere to store all the various spices etc cluttering up the pantry cupboard.
Used some outdoor furniture and made my very first spice rack :)
A cut here, a splash of paint there and it was transformed, from a lounger in the back yard, to a wall of future cooks and yumminess :p
Total cost = $6 :perfect:

1563453699_bfa219f4-d439-46da-b922-9557fe0945c2.jpg

1563453176_719c0260-570a-4c5f-a428-8556cf9fd374.jpg

Latest posts