Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manpa said:
Maybe this should go under today I am cooking, currently have a 2kg leg of lamb in the baby q and 1.5kg brisket slow cooking in the oven for six hours, covered in onion, and a mix of 3/4 cup beer, sweet chilli sauce and brown sugar.
Delicious, entertaining a couple of the wife's ex workmates for dinner. Roast veg, onion, potato, carrot, pumpkin to prep later today.

I think we need some pics. :D ;)

Ramjet said:
Manpa said:
Maybe this should go under today I am cooking, currently have a 2kg leg of lamb in the baby q and 1.5kg brisket slow cooking in the oven for six hours, covered in onion, and a mix of 3/4 cup beer, sweet chilli sauce and brown sugar.
Delicious, entertaining a couple of the wife's ex workmates for dinner. Roast veg, onion, potato, carrot, pumpkin to prep later today.

I think we need some pics. :D ;)

pics of the cooking or the wife's workmates?

Jaros said:
Where's our invite Manpa. ]:D

Jaros, your welcome to come, serving at 7pm, not sure you'll make it the Pathy, maybe fly.

How's the recovery?

We see the neurosurgeon next week for the wife's deep brain surgery, interested to get his take on the electrodes and battery pack and controllers they use.

Cheers manpa

Manpa said:
We see the neurosurgeon next week for the wife's deep brain surgery, interested to get his take on the electrodes and battery pack and controllers they use.

Cheers manpa

Hi Manpa

I have seen some TV reports that this improves the condition. I hope so in your wifes case. Good luck with it anyhow.

First world problems. We seem to have an abundance of Mangoes and Bananas at the moment. The best crop of mangoes since we planted the tree. Been looking at recipes for Green bananas. Anywho.... Tonight I cooked a chicken, Mango curry with a few green banana chips on the side.

Other ideas for the Nanas... Banana curry. When they ripen I will dehydrate some to make dried banana chips. They were eaten very quickly by all last year.

1520410423_mangnana1.jpg

1520410423_mangnana2.jpg

1520410423_mango2.jpg

1520410424_mango11.jpg

1520410425_mangocurry.jpg

Dehydrate the mangoes too my wife does and they come up a treat, the kids and grandkids love'em. Best thing I see is there home grown and that tucker looks sensational :Y: I bet the lime trimmed it of just nicely.

Ramjet said:
Mackka said:
That's it Ramjet I'm moving from Goulburn to Newcastle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mackka

Hey Mackka. Had a quick stop in Goulburn recently. Man that pie shop is BUSY! 8)
Best sausage rolls in town.Always busy at Trappers Bakery,he owns the Braidwood Bakery as well.

Eldorado said:
Ramjet said:
Mackka said:
That's it Ramjet I'm moving from Goulburn to Newcastle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mackka

Hey Mackka. Had a quick stop in Goulburn recently. Man that pie shop is BUSY! 8)
Best sausage rolls in town.Always busy at Trappers Bakery,he owns the Braidwood Bakery as well.

Spent a little time in Braidwood. Mum n Dd had friends there. Images of having to turn the water mains off and drain the pipes so they din't burst when they froze. The old cemetery and the fact you could dig small "chat" potatoes from random areas around town. :D

I freeze our mangoes n bananas... throw em in the blender to make icecream type smoothies.... but all healthy. :p
(Also freeze bananas when in glut n you can buy em cheap by the buckets full) :Y:
Last one I made up was 1 bowl of refrigerated seedless green grapes, 1 cup of Greek Yogurt, 1 bowl of cut to pieces frozen bananas.... added a few at a time last of all. Makes up around 5 cheap plastic cups full.... and you can freeze those too for a quick morning tea alternative. :D

Hahaha, nah Doc. I was going to buy the place next to yours(just kidding) however I do know Goulburn fairly well. Thanks for the invite for the drink, one day mate I will shout you one or five.
Mackka

Latest posts