Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I cooked the P I G S TITS :lol:
1518867642_screenshot_2018-02-17-20-18-52.jpg

definitely a P I G S TIT :eek:
1518867705_screenshot_2018-02-17-20-19-04.jpg

TA-DAHHH :D
1518867770_screenshot_2018-02-17-21-24-15.jpg

Well it looks alright hey 8)
1518867831_screenshot_2018-02-17-21-24-57.jpg

Mrs S's looks better
but I cooked so it's just thrown together :rolleyes:
1518867945_screenshot_2018-02-17-21-25-23.jpg

madtuna said:
Looks like crap but oh so yummy!

Mushrooms, onion, carrots, potato, cellery, some other stuff I forgot and meat off a thing that was frollicking carefree through the bush last week and rhymes with force. :D

https://i.imgur.com/umASOab.jpg

Ohhh I needed that laugh :Y: :lol: :lol: :lol: the best tears I've shed today not to mention the belly ache :Y: looks delicious.

madtuna said:
Looks like crap but oh so yummy!

Mushrooms, onion, carrots, potato, cellery, some other stuff I forgot and meat off a thing that was frollicking carefree through the bush last week and rhymes with force. :D

https://i.imgur.com/umASOab.jpg

Somehow I don't think that would go down too well. Not saying that it wouldn't taste good but some things are not what we expect to find on the menu.

braised pak choy in onion, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce .vegetarian meal for a change , don't hurt once in a while to give the gut an easy time of it and dam tasty too.we have it once every 2 or 3 weeks when i have some fresh chinese leaves on hand .

johno
1519899590_20180301_195332_resized.jpg

Sorry, no pic.

Bread and dripping used to be a signifier of poverty. However, if you season some lamb cutlets with toasted fennel seeds, white pepper and salt, cook them in a little olive oil, and later on revisit the drippings by scraping them up with some decent sour dough, you will find out that those old folks knew something about good food.

DrDuck said:
Sorry, no pic.

Bread and dripping used to be a signifier of poverty. However, if you season some lamb cutlets with toasted fennel seeds, white pepper and salt, cook them in a little olive oil, and later on revisit the drippings by scraping them up with some decent sour dough, you will find out that those old folks knew something about good food.
My heart would love that dripping...
throw in a slice of bread and french toast it on the stove top ,.... seen and learnt that from my Dad :p (mind you... he did have his share if bypass opps) :Y:

Maybe this should go under today I am cooking, currently have a 2kg leg of lamb in the baby q and 1.5kg brisket slow cooking in the oven for six hours, covered in onion, and a mix of 3/4 cup beer, sweet chilli sauce and brown sugar.
Delicious, entertaining a couple of the wife's ex workmates for dinner. Roast veg, onion, potato, carrot, pumpkin to prep later today.

Latest posts