Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here ya go Mackka
the spuds are boiled and then browned in butter (mrs kid forgot to get duck fat :( )

1534367045_p1120404.jpg

1534367045_p1120407.jpg

Doc. You can expect sn invitation to join next years Masterchef challenge.
You are the Man.
I would like to talk about my experience at a very expensive,popular restaurant in Brisbane but I would be sued so I will just say, love ya work Doc.
Mackka :playful: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :beer:

Thanks Mackka

When Masterchef first started in Australia my sisters and family were on to me to apply, but these days I'm just not into the tricked up cooking required, and as the show has developed there is far too much back story stuff and drama. I don't really watch it any more.

I saw a few episodes of the British Masterchef a few years ago, and it was much better without all the personalities and BS.

I go for good flavors as the primary consideration these days, rather than presentation and novelty.

That dish took me one hour or so, and was a nice Thursday dinner for the two of us.

Mackka said:
Doc. You can expect sn invitation to join next years Masterchef challenge.
You are the Man.
I would like to talk about my experience at a very expensive,popular restaurant in Brisbane but I would be sued so I will just say, love ya work Doc.
Mackka :playful: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :beer:

Just keep those photos coming Doc . You are very talented in not only your professional life but also your home life. A fantastic combination.
Best Wishes and get back into the kitchen :playful:
Mackka

Latest posts