Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have grandson Dean staying for the weekend. His choice for dinner tonight. Chicken Kiev, (on sale at woolies this week). Served with mash n veg. He does love his veges. :D

1527929639_20180602_182658.jpg

LoneWolf said:
5hrs for Pulled Pork ..... Im off to Subway... ]:D Looks nice tho... :Y: Shame I don't like Pork, or more to the fact Pork doesn't like me... :(

LW....

subway ....ewwwww :lol:

just on 4 hrs :lol: , then rested, while the veg went on :Y:

Some great looking food here as usual.

On Saturday we had some friends over, so I ducked down to the Fyshwick food markets and got some really fresh fish.

We had potato and rosemary pizzas for appetizer, and then salt and pepper Balmain bugs for entree, served on a Chinese cucumber salad with black vinegar. Sorry I did not get a pic of that, but it was an attempt to recreate something I ate at a flash Sydney restaurant a few months ago. I was happy with it.

Main was Mulloway with scallops, pea puree, and crunchy Serano ham, with fried broken potatoes and a salad on the side.

1528176905_mulloway.jpg

On Sunday I made salt and pepper bean curd, and mulloway with black bean sauce (I had an extra piece), and fried rice on the side, just for the two of us.

1528177105_beancurd.jpg

1528177026_mulloway_black_bean.jpg

Latest posts