Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bazz said:
Ramjet said:
Last week I bought a new high end laptop and software for video editing.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/214/1469396461_laptop.jpg

Hey RJ

Nice pick up but it's a pity you didn't go for the real top end and get an Apple Mac :eek: 8) 8.(

Now that'll get tongues wagging :cool: :cool:

Yep, we all know that Apples are good for eating, but the plastic/metal/glass type things are for people who cop out from real computing.

Looking forward to new good stuff from RJ, but be aware that it can eat up your spare time.

Rob.

PabloP said:
Bazz said:
Ramjet said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/214/1469396461_laptop.jpg

Hey RJ

Nice pick up but it's a pity you didn't go for the real top end and get an Apple Mac :eek: 8) 8.(

Yep, we all know that Apples are good for eating, but the plastic/metal/glass type things are for people who cop out from real computing.

Looking forward to new good stuff from RJ, but be aware that it can eat up your spare time.

Rob.
Well there you go, i never knew there was a "Ford v Holden' feud of some sort between Apple and non-Apple users. I've had the same Apple since 2007 and no issues as yet touch wood. But i will happily admit to not being into 'real computing', i don't use mine for any sort of artificial editing, photoshopping or drawing etc. It's only used as a word processor so i suppose any old computer could do that anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
Ramjet said:
Bazz said:
Ramjet said:

Hey RJ

I wanted a computer not a fruit machine. :D
Are you saying all of us with Apples are FRUITS Ramjet? :eek: :)

RJ only calls them a fruit machine because he's scared of the dark side and the force is not with him :p :p or me when I go out looking for yella :8 :8 :8

i was going to say criminals will break into your house and steal all those buckets of gold you found :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only took me 4 years... but finally :) freedom!!
1469612590_20160727_142302.jpg

You know you got a bad habit when you even find stuff waiting for paperwork..
1469612671_20160727_151332.jpg

1470819167_14708190164461.jpg
1470819191_14708189996580.jpg
this bad boy turned up in the post today.can't wait for the weekend fits into my pre existing high banker perfect.big shout out to the bloke and company that has introduced this product into the Aussie market.I'm not on here much any more never seem to find time but I was keen to show this new addition off. :)

Latest posts