Tingha Gem Caravan Park Closed...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just found out that the Tingha Gem Caravan Park is Closed until further Notice. :( .. I know We have a few Members that live out that way, So could one of those Members, out that Way, Please make some Enquiries about 'What' has Happened...?

Apparently what I have been told is, That the 'New' Owners/Managers haven't turned up to take-over the Running of the Park and the Crown Lands Have Closed the Park until Further Notice... Such a Shame if This is What has Happened as it Was a great place to Stay and did a Fantastic Job promoting the Area and it's Gems...

I can only Hope the Old/New Owners are OK?... :/

LW..... :rainbow:

Hi all,
We are the new caretakers of Tingha Gems Caravan Park, having taken over from Shaun, who has recently left the park, but still lives in the local area. We thought we'd better let everyone know that theTingha Gems Caravan Park is open, and welcoming all guests. We look forward to having small or large fossicking groups come to the park, and will do our best to cater to your needs. Our phone number is (02) 6723 3234, or mobile 0476 681 467. We both grew up in Tingha, and know the area well, as well as having many contacts within the area. We look forward to hearing from you. :)

Thanks for letting us know,I may see you this time next year as we are planning to come home from the Gold Coast your way and do a bit of fossicking. Welcome to the forum,maybe you could post up some of your guests finds every now and then to create a bit of interest in your area.

Latest posts