This is a great forum

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Dropping in after holidays and I can't help but notice how much the place is growing.
It's a real credit to Nugget to get it up and going, and to you all for being such great contributers.
I am going to drop in from time to time but I have set up other pursuits which means I will be guest like shortly instead of a regular.
To all the guys here from the start...Thank you for all you've shared especially those that helped me along the way.
To all the people I've spent time with odds are you have my number keep in touch.
To all the newer faces good luck on your journey.
To everyone here thanks for being a great bunch, I can't say goodbye because I will be back on the odd occasion but I won't be contributing or answering pm messages.
Take care out there and be good to each other.
GT.

Take it easy brother. :cool: ,.....That's a real world out there. ;)

Sorry to see you're not going to be a consistent contributor GT. We will all miss your input and wise advice. It's like losing a part of the backbone of the club.
Cheers Jaros :p :lol: 8.(

Nothing Jaros,.....(sniff)...... he's..............G O N E.......... 8.(

All the best Goldtarget, thanks for the kind words. The forum would be nothing without its valued members and regular contributors over the years. :)

Just gotta say that this is turning out to be one of the best forums I've been involved with. Probably like many of you blokes, I have been and still am a member of various forums, not necessarily to do with prospecting.

This one seems to have a great number of members, and there is a lot of input on so many subjects that you couldn't get bored if you tried. A lot of forums seem to revolve around just a few blokes and generally one in particular seems to out post everyone else by 100/1. Almost like "This is my forum and the rest of you just fit in where you can.

So, just want to say thanks to the owner of the forum and the moderators that help keep us in order when we get excited. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Latest posts