Things that annoy you irrationally.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ded Driver said:
people that stop 1 or sometimes more car lengths back from the traffic lights & aren't on the road sensor, often the lights don't change until they have fully cycled. Very annoying if the other road is a priority road & the lights are set to stay unless triggered.
Especially annoying when its a turn lane with a turn arrow light that only activates if someone drives over the sensor. Had this happen last year, & after the continuing road lights went thru a cycle with no turn, I got out & walked up to the old bloke in the car in front (1.5 lengths off the line) & asked him to move forward (my horn wasn't working). As I walked up I seen him rapidly winding his window up :lol: Poor ol bugga must of thought road-rage was coming. Given his age I was polite in explaining the problem & asking him to move forward, whereby the lights the other way immediately went amber.
I walked up to a car today that had obviously broken down in the intersection but everyone was beeping them anyway. I got out of the truck and went to give them a push. Same thing windows up rapidly doors locked :lol:

I laugh and joke about the situations I get in, The insurance companies that have driven me nuts over the years but I just let it go and move On, Of late I have stopped watching the news because of the UK's current political situation, and the Only time I like to watch it is to see the Weather Or when it Snows, Seeing the Snow storms and the Countryside all painted White and then the News program is all about Blocked Highways and power outages and the trials of commuters going about their day, And the best bit is that all the Politics and Hatred in the World is all but forgotten for a Day or Two,

It always makes me laugh seeing people complaining about "It's Cold" yet they are wearing Denim Jeans and a Denim Jacket, Cotton is the worst material you can wear in the Cold because it absorbs the Sweat and then freezes, That always makes me smile, Coz I got the Gear to survive the South Pole Blizzards, And they wonder why their Toe's are turning Blue wearing Trainers in the Snow.

Every Winter until I got sick I use to travel the Highways Towing stranded motorists up Hills and out of Snow Drifts just to try and help out, All it costs me is Diesel and it helps a few folks along the Way.

J.

goody2shoes said:
Being sick is really getting to me....

Goody :(

Yeah Mate, I know what you mean, I couldn't even walk across the room in the end, But since the OP yesterday I managed to walk about a Mile carrying a Dozen Jars of Coffee and some other shopping, I was buggered when I got back home and I had to have a camp once I recovered a bit, But I slept well, :Y:

Ded Driver said:
cant hit a 'like' on that one Goody. Its never fun being sick, & even worse when it gets you down so you become depressed.
Hope you get well again soon. :power: try to smile a little each day at anything :D

DD, If you go to the top of your screen and refresh the page it should fix that problem,

good luck.

J.

Ridge Runner said:
Ded Driver said:
cant hit a 'like' on that one Goody. Its never fun being sick, & even worse when it gets you down so you become depressed.
Hope you get well again soon. :power: try to smile a little each day at anything :D

DD, If you go to the top of your screen and refresh the page it should fix that problem,
good luck.
J.
:lol: no John, Its a case of 'I don't want to like that' ... where's the 'Dislike button' :awful:

Ded Driver said:
Ridge Runner said:
Ded Driver said:

good luck.
J.
:lol: no John, Its a case of 'I don't want to like that' ... where's the 'Dislike button' :awful:

Oh Not good,

well try logging out and back in again and see it that works, It does it to me too now and then, I am not sure if logging in and out works or whether it is the Swearing I do every time it happens, But I know one of them fixes it, LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.

Ridge Runner said:
goody2shoes said:

Yeah Mate, I know what you mean, I couldn't even walk across the room in the end, But since the OP yesterday I managed to walk about a Mile carrying a Dozen Jars of Coffee and some other shopping, I was buggered when I got back home and I had to have a camp once I recovered a bit, But I slept well, :Y:
you had an OP yesty, & you're out walking today carrying stuff home ?! you will split your stitches :awful:

Ded Driver said:
Ridge Runner said:
goody2shoes said:

you had an OP yesty, & you're out walking today carrying stuff home ?! you will split your stitches :awful:

No, I had it towards the end of last year but It has taken til now for my chest bones to be strong enough to do things, Still very sore on the left side, but not too worry Ay,

goody2shoes said:
Please be careful Ridge Runner

Goody

Thanks Goody, I'm doing my best, but I forget at times where I would always dive right in and get it done I can't do that now, But I am working up to it, I might buy a Treadly in the new years when it warms up again and build up my Heart rate, I try not to use the truck if I am only going a couple of miles or so, but after all the scaring my days of a super model are over and I don't look good in Heals now, lol. :playful: :playful: :playful: :lol: :lol: :lol:

goody2shoes said:
I all so gave up being a super model year's a go :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goody :)
Oh the cruel hand of fate, I just haven't the legs for it now, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though my chest scars healed up ok but where they took the veins out of my legs left Train tracks down them, But due to the length of the scars I think they used me as a Donor,

Oh and I got 6 wire ties in my chest that I found with my Pin Pointer so I asked the Doc and he showed me pictures of them and asked How did I know, He gave me a funny look when I told him how I found them, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Political correctness gone mad.

Apparently the word midget is offensive now. Well I'll be buggered! When did that change? I had no idea and only found while googling where I could buy one.
They are now supposed to be referred to as short statured people.

Well they can shove that up their tiny little child sized bums! Calling them what ever doesn't change the fact that they are midgets and would make great pets!

madtuna said:
Political correctness gone mad.

Apparently the word midget is offensive now. Well I'll be buggered! When did that change? I had no idea and only found while googling where I could buy one.
They are now supposed to be referred to as short statured people.

Well they can shove that up their tiny little child sized bums! Calling them what ever doesn't change the fact that they are midgets and would make great pets!

HAHAHA...... you call your self madtuna, you'll have some angry people and john west take you to court if your not careful. :lol:

Latest posts