Things that annoy you irrationally.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diggit said:
When on your mobile and you go to click on a certain ad on gumtree but a nanosecond before your finger taps the screen your browser readjusts everything and you end up selecting some random item or worse, the advert they were displaying!!
It happened me about 5 times in two minutes earlier...
:rolleyes:
funny thing you say that. Ive had that happen a bit too. I swear it knows your finger is coming :8

Getting into trouble for giving the grand kids lollie bag's at a family birthday celebration only to come inside to sing happy birthday and have a piece of ice-cream cake handed to me :| Not just any old ice-cream cake it's stuffed with Turkish delight, Malteses, Peppermint crisps, mini orieos and God knows what else :8 think I'll just grab another beer :beer: :)

Sorry deep seeker but what you said may have been in jest but totally wrong on every front. I know you dont know whats happening in every ones lives but weve just lost a couple of young blokes around here in the last couple of weeks and its really not bloody funny.

diggit said:
Remote controls for car stereos! I mean the actual headunit is within arms reach!!

Well, actually :argh:

I do use mine because I can skip through to the next song on the play list or turn the volume up/down or answer/hang up the speaker phone without taking my eyes off the road.

I did think it was the dumbest/laziest thing ever when we got the unit installed but now simply find it safer ;)

LoneWolf said:
When the Internet crashes during a Bushfire Crisis and that is the only means of Communication or Information.... Understandable but still.... :/

LW....

That's so true. I remember before we moved to our current location, we were in a high risk bushfire area. On a bad day it was pretty hopeless sometimes even getting the website to refresh with up to date information, as I guess so many people were trying to access it all at once.