The duck

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought i would let everyone know before the rumours start, that due to ill health i have resigned as moderator as i won't be able to put in the time that this forum needs
It has been a great journey since nugget started this forum and we now have a great forum due to the members and the moderators so you all should be proud
I will remain a member and hopefully in the next few months get right back into detecting
Keep up the good work everyone

Trevor
Hope you do not mind me doing this Trevor but I hope you have a speedy recovery mate and I am going to have a hard time filling your shoes as to speak.
If you can be there I hope to catch up at the Easter meetup next year seeing you in good health.
Stay safe,
Doug

Well done duck, thanks and best of luck with your health and the detecting down track.

I've always enjoyed your posts Duck and thank you for all of your input.
I hope all goes well for you very soon.
All the best Steve

Hi Trevor,
Many Thanks for your input mate.
I hope that you are up and about soon and hope to meet you in person at the Easter meetup next year. :)
Doug.

Look after yourself and we will all be wishing the best of outcomes. Thanks for all the good work as a moderator, too.

I went through a bit of a health scare a few years ago and am now better than ever.

Health is true wealth mate, make sure you take care of yourself and thanks to you and all the other moderators who do a great job.
Get well soon. :)

I have been enjoying your posts now for 2 and a half years Duck and I must say it has been a pleasure.
Thanks for all you have put in and hope you get back to full health soon.

Cheers
Mick

Latest posts