That's not a Knife

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the earl of huntington (robin of locksley) 4 foot long
1491807553_100_62621.jpg

1491807572_100_62631.jpg

Looks great 7.62...but totally impractical lol...good thing it's blunt and discourages use, you might do yourself a damage trying to use it for purpose. ]:D

I like some medieval myself hence my logo (reflects your sword almost)

1491808903__11a.jpg

I could see that lol, or have extremely strong wrists while using the handle and thrusting sideways..

I use to use the logo as my avatar for a while, but the current one paints a better pic for what i do..

Iirc...the text is Baskerville Old, i wanted to use Old English, but it's too hard for many to read...

Enjoying your collection... :Y:

Hey marksman, you might get a giggle from this, when I was a young digger, we were doing a pre BRL (leave) clean up. I scored CHQ, and was vacuuming the OC,s office, when I see his sword in the corner of his office. So I draw it, and the Errol Flynn in me made me start thrusting and sliceing it through imaginary targets, my mate sees this, has a cack, and gets the company 2ic,s sword, and we have a bit of a laugh and fake sword fight....then the OC,s phone rings, so I answr it in my best pirate voice, " Charlrrrrly company , OC,s office, me Harry!" It was the OC on the other end " put my F#@kin sword away, or I'll keel haul ya!"
He was watching from BHQ across the road! Lucky he was a great bloke, he went on to be a Major General.

Heatho said:
So if the cut doesn't finnish you the tetanus will, lol.
that is true believe it or not while i was in the forces we were not allowed to sharpen our bayonets the reason i got was you might cut/hurt someone 8.( 8.( 8.(
(i thought that was the general idea seems all that bayonet practice was a waste of time) :( :( :(

Latest posts