Thanes Creek QLD Queensland information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's dry as a bone up there at the moment , been there s few times and the creek beds are dry- a few pools . Take an sdc2300 and try your luck:)

1566988966_42849293_455692264920254_8361064619543887872_n.jpg
Thanes creek family area is great for new people wanting to try gold prospecting. I am there every week I find .20 grams per visit per 20kg dirt. If you walk down the middle and see right in middle of site all digs that's me but gold yes not rich but gold.
Stevie worked same 3 holes last 2 years getting gold so meet me 230pm thanes prospecting site tomorrow will help

Its so funny watching this. From Manila. Bloody hot. Sitting in the bar drinking for 80c per studdie and smoking for $3 a pack. I actually got a PM from the guy. Left him a few clues. On what to look for. At that place. Harmless. Give the benefit of doubt Beats the bloody cold weather back in Ballarat. This weekend off to the beach down south. 6hrs Back looking at the bush further in.

Thanks guys having grown up with Autism I wasn't good at school. But I've been prospecting for 30 years and love it. I go out once a week and most weeks I come home with gold sometimes I don't . I've even met a few of you guys out there even and I've even met Ward69 four times he gave me his number and Rick hAyyoUinAU is my best mate. We go out prospecting most weeks but i like karara and he has kids so he can't do day trips out there to often.

See how tomorrow goes in Durikai GPA . I've mapped out some shallow ground close to a few quarts reef out crops. Plus a few drop offs points running very shallow.
Fingers crossed I hit a patch been 2 months since last nuggets. And collect a few kilos of ore to crush over the week.
I'll be the one in the white Kia Rio

Hey Goldinbrisbane, I appreciatie you sharing your truth with us. Your posts always have a clear message which isnt lost in your writing style. Unfortunately we live in an age where many people take shortcuts with writing. Texts, emojis and even acronyms are being substituted for plain English. Im hoping that this was this was the motivation behind some of responses here and that the intention wasnt to bully you.
My wife, who is a primary school teacher, works a lot with children who have learning difficulties including autism and there is no doubt that they have gifts that help make her work more rewarding.
Anyway now that I know what know, Im not sure if you have a gift for finding rocks, or if youre just a hard worker. Either way I reckon that a day spent fossicking with you would probably be a successful day out. Cheers.
Martyz :Y:

goldinbrisbane said:
See how tomorrow goes in Durikai GPA . I've mapped out some shallow ground close to a few quarts reef out crops. Plus a few drop offs points running very shallow.
Fingers crossed I hit a patch been 2 months since last nuggets. And collect a few kilos of ore to crush over the week.
I'll be the one in the white Kia Rio

Don't go getting stranded in that KIA now. lol

I won't be there this week now, commitments.
Will have to be next week.

Good luck.

Latest posts