Television Inquiry - Lasseter's Reef

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXU

Reaction score
Hello all -

I am an American television producer working on a hit tv international series currently is looking into the story of Lasseter's Reef. If anyone is interested in participating or contributing information please email Joe: [email protected]

Thanks & happy hunting!

Hi Joe,
Could you click on the email button under the Avatar place holder to the left please then
send me a message.
Kind Thanks from the Moderator team.

Using a gmail address hey, sounds legit :/

Call me cynical, but I think Joe's credentials should be verified by a forum moderator before members hand over any kind of information, especially ones personal details.

Great stuff Tathradj, I would hate for a fellow member to get duped.

Same this way Nugget.
Very Protective of any ones interest's. :) :)
If every one could wait we will see what Harri say's.
I will message him tonight with all the details. :) :)

Any idea what new ideas if anything this fellow can bring to the story ? I think all the work Lasseter's family did and the knowledge and footage of all those searches , it is done to death. Even Idress had a go at it. I've got a copy of his hand book/diary. Its a tragic story. I wish him luck finding a new twist to this almost legend.

GT :)

goldtruck59 said:
Any idea what new ideas if anything this fellow can bring to the story ? I think all the work Lasseter's family did and the knowledge and footage of all those searches , it is done to death. Even Idress had a go at it. I've got a copy of his hand book/diary. Its a tragic story. I wish him luck finding a new twist to this almost legend.

GT :)

Lasseter did spend some time in the USA in the decade before the ill fated C.A.G.E (Central Australian Gold Expedition) debacle - and he may have even ultimately died in the USA having gone into hiding there after the expedition collapsed.

casper

Latest posts