Teknetics T2 SE for sale.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi. All. Now for sale my as new condition Teknetics T2SE. It's in perfect condition with the box. One of the deepest VLF machines ever made and also a very capable gold sniffer. Nice and quiet on our ground and as Steve H said in his review on his site one of the best balanced machines you can swing all day. Asking $700. Still a current machine. Has the four levels of fe tone and the Boost and Cache modes. Easy trigger ground balance and pinpoint. You can drive the whole thing with one finger and thumb without taking your hand off the handle. If you'd like photos send me a pm and Ill text em to your phone. Can't make putting photos on here work. Regards... Ronnie. :D

As a seller has dropped his price for me I can do the same. The T2 SE can go for $600. That's about half current new price. And for a quick sale I'll still throw in the Hand held CB that was about $240 value new and is in excellent condition. :cool: Send me a PM if you're interested. Regards.... Ronnie.

If Swapping Eureka gold for the T2 SE you can also have the 18x12 Coiltek goldstalker coil which suits all GPX GP SD and Whites TDI's and is super light weight thrown in. Regards... Ronnie. :)

Still consider pretty much any high frequency machine for a swap. EG. GMT Goldmonster Nokta Gold Bug or others. Same deal as last post. Regards... Ronnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts