SDC2300 For Sale - Excellent Condition

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is an SDC2300 in excellent condition. Included in the sale is a Double D cover along with the batteries, charger and the standard headphones. I'm offering this up for forum members first.

This little beast has served me well leading me to plenty of gold however since I have a GPZ7000 I need to sell the 5000 and SDC.

This was purchased late September last year from George at NQ Miners Den - receipt can be supplied. I haven't had any issues with the batteries or falsing etc and has worked flawlessly.

The coil was getting a little loose so thought I'd send it away to be checked since I wanted to sell it and it's just come back from Minelab and they replaced the entire coil (big thumbs up to Minelab there). So the coil has never touched the ground (except in the photos below) and is brand new. This makes the part that gets the most wear brand new so you won't find a second hand machine that's been used in condition like this.

This is a well looked after machine and has always been protected with some sort of cover (prior to getting the DD cover I was taping plastic around the base of the unit). There are some minor marking on it (funnily enough the main ones caused from the trip to Minelab and not actual use) but as you can see from the photos it's in great condition.

PM me to make an offer - all reasonable offers will be considered.

1431039017_sdc01.png

1431039036_sdc02.png

1431039138_sdc03.jpg

1431039150_sdc04.jpg

SunriseBoy said:
Is the GPZ living up to expectations?

I'm happy with it, my expectation wasn't that it'll magically find ounces and ounces of gold everywhere though. Have found gold every day with it but there wasn't that many gold-less days with the SDC either.

I'd say it's actually quicker to pay off an SDC than it is to pay off a 7000 unless you're working fairly untouched areas. If the SDC/5000 is worked properly there isn't a huge amount the 7000 has picked up that the SDC/2300 combo couldn't in the hands of the right operator.

Will you clarify SDC/5000. Is that two detectors or one that's been upgraded?

hi looks great im very interested. I would like a look first then I will make an offer you can text me and then I can ring you just a couple of questions...thanks

EDIT. Phone number removed as per forum rules. Forum members can be contacted by clicking the email button under their name and avatar. Admin team.

Hey mate new to forum.....not sure how to contact you... but keen for the SDC 2300..thanks Scott.

rookeymar said:
Hey mate new to forum.....not sure how to contact you... but keen for the SDC 2300..thanks Scott.

Hi Scott, try looking under my profile picture next to this post, there should be an email button underneath it.

Hey mate I'm hopeless with this stuff.. my pH (removed by the duck please use email or private messages)

This has been sold now.
Thanks to those who expressed interest, hope you find some gold with an SDC soon.

Admin please move this to closed trades when you get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts