strange things you see out in the bush

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a white Wallaby running around down here.
It is semi tame as every one feeds it and looks after it.
I have seen it a few times in the paddocks around where it is.

Seen a white roo a few years ago at a major western NSW dam.I had to look twice but amazing to see.Albino animals don't tend to live long lives in the bush because they stand out to predators.

Talking about strange white things seen in the bush, about 6 or 7 years ago I was detecting in the scrub out passed Laverton by myself, when in the distance I saw what looked like a large quartz boulder sticking out from behind some bushes.

It stood out due to the lack of quartz in the area I was working so I slowly detected my way towards it.

When I got to about 30 metres away, all of a sudden an arm came out from behind the bushes with a big wad of toilet paper and gave it a wipe. :eek:

madtuna said:
Talking about strange white things seen in the bush, about 6 or 7 years ago I was detecting in the scrub out passed Laverton by myself, when in the distance I saw what looked like a large quartz boulder sticking out from behind some bushes.

It stood out due to the lack of quartz in the area I was working so I slowly detected my way towards it.

When I got to about 30 metres away, all of a sudden an arm came out from behind the bushes with a big wad of toilet paper and gave it a wipe. :eek:

Lucky you didnt follow the vein! :argh:

diggit said:
madtuna said:

Lucky you didnt follow the vein! :argh:

Or the back track :awful:

Funny, but I never think that this is a strange thing to see in the bush.... just a welcome thing. :bomb:
1544507136_d959e3f1-e401-434c-93e6-fca98410a77b.jpg

:)

Eldorado said:
At least that quartz boulder had some nuggets in it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Did you hang around to detect those nuggets? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe worthwhile if you had had a party with Smirnoff Gold flake Vodka. :)

Latest posts