strange things you see out in the bush

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White or albino kangaroos occur once every 50,000 to 100,000 animals. Source ABC news.

1544434585_whitekangarooheader.jpg

Trying to put a pic up but says file is too big.it was by itself but did have a joey with her.

clint3 said:
Trying to put a pic up but says file is too big.it was by itself but did have a joey with her.

I think around 8 meg is the file size limit. If you can reduce it a bit.....
When it tells me I am over the limit I just upload several times to get all the in=mages up.

I have seen two before, unfortunately I was shooting roos with two blokes the first time around 20 years back, one turned out to be a tosser and dropped it after I had asked for them to leave it be.

I only knew his brother, polar opposites it turned out.
The tool wanted to just leave it on the ground, I took the skin, was pure white not a pink eye albino.
Second one was only recently before we got a bit of rain and it greened up a bit.

I also saw a black stinker (swamp wallaby) the last time I went prospecting. I got a shock how black it was.

I have seen one only for a second or two before it took off into the bush and that was at Torrington a few yrs ago... They are a unique Animal, that's for sure... :perfect:

LW.....

Wont let me put a pic up.can i send a pic to someone here and they could put hjt up?

clint3 said:
Hi Clint. Try hitting edit on your photo, resize and zoom in around the roo, save as and then upload again. Often works.

There used to be a huge one roaming Inglewood Qld 20yrs ago.It was a great sight in the paddocks.And the only one that was protected.

Latest posts