Still hopeing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yournutz

Ron
Reaction score
well another day with nothing to show for it, have i learnt nothing or am i just reading the signs wrong, and to make matters worse i dug a 2 foot deep hole through tree roots and rocks and clay to find a bit of thin tin the size of a ten cent piece. i have to get me a bigger pick
maybe there was nothing there to find !, so many variables ohh well lucky there is hope.....and i still have that..lol

Dont be dissapointed mate. Its always been the "thrill of the chase". As long as you're out there doing it, you will eventually see results.
I still get teary eyed when I see people finding nuggets [still looking for mine] and Ive been at this for a bit longer than some of them..... :)
1392964928_never_stop_trying.jpg

ChrisM said:
Dont be dissapointed mate. Its always been the "thrill of the chase". As long as you're out there doing it, you will eventually see results.
I still get teary eyed when I see people finding nuggets [still looking for mine] and Ive been at this for a bit longer than some of them..... :)

Amen to that ChrisM :lol:

Have you been to a course on how to get the best out of your detector ? . Most posts where they get the training on their detector , results follow very quick. If you have had the course , you maybe in the wrong spot. As all have said before me , don't give up

Perseverance and persistence. Sometimes we have to take a step back to move two steps forward.

Hey Yournutz,
If you are ever up daylesford way I'll take you out too a few places where you should have a better chance of getting some colour.
cheers

thanks for encouragement guys, i will keep at it, i love learning new things, and i always want to know whats over the hill kinda guy

deepblue i will take you up on your offer when i get some time off work that fits in with you

Latest posts