Squirrels 505 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff Mr Squirrel, looks like the weather has been uncovering a decent number lf coin targets, and with lead sinkers popping up you could be in with a chance of some gold. Good luck on your next hunt. :)

Life has kept me away since then, but the days are looking brighter and the adventures are about to roll again. I haven't been idle though Wishfull and i've got a few well researched places we can go to for weekenders if you like :) But me thinks we will have another really nice gent accompany us, the more the safer i reckon and i like sharing :Y: SS

Had to clear a house block in town, thought i would run the 505 over the bare ground.

1502766656_dsc01757.jpg

1502766692_dsc01760.jpg

1502766718_dsc01762.jpg
1502766743_dsc01761.jpg

Yesterday in my mums front garden.

1503145050_dsc01774.jpg

Today went for a drive and saw a spot where people congregate so i thought i'd take a swing, started picking up the brownies (all 1966 bar 1) and wasn't leaving till i found a pre dec. Finally got it but almost didn't dig it, sounded scratchy as all git out and was running numbers everywhere. There are high voltage powerlines within 5 metres of where i'm detecting and i couldn't settle the machine, if you rested the coil on the ground it would pulse and chirp like mad.

1503145711_dsc01763.jpg

1503145808_dsc01766.jpg

golddiggerart said:
Look like you've into the wing of things.....That 1910 Sixpence....Was it in a fire? Awesome Patina anyway. :) :Y:

Glad you noticed and liked it gda :) to tell the truth i've been playing with some silvers to see if i can make them look better. :eek: Before anyone says Boo they are shitey coins and no good to anyone so i may as well try to pretty them up, i'll post a pic of some if you like.

Goldpick said:
Well spotted on the second site, the silver was a just reward for your efforts. :Y:
Yeah it was very frustrating with the emi goldpick, :mad: but at the same time a great learning curve with having to have it in AM and listen through it for the right signals.

Latest posts