Some people need to Get A Life

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's the worst thing that happened over Xmas to you you should think yourself lucky. A lot of people in this world are so self entitled, self involved, self important and just plain selfish. All I can say is Grow the Fluff Up

Sheet I thought this was going to be a thread about high banking in Adelong

When Mumma always said "Life is like a box of chocolates !"..... it's a big affair really.
:gemstone: :clap: :clap: :poop:
:fire: it's a hellish world when it looks like this
:poop: :rainbow:
instead of this
:goldnugget: :rainbow:

It does my head in when I see my favourite foods that i consume change formula or shrink their size.

If something is good and consumers love it why go and change the formula so you can save .002 cents.

How many time has coke shot itself in the food.

mixo

I suppose if you're a CFO of a Company and want to earn that "yearly bonus" worth $xxx.xxx dollars then you will change something necessary to gain IT. :N:

just look at the bull :poop: from Carlton Breweries
http://www.drinksbulletin.com.au/latest-news?Article=carlton-dry-replaces-twist-tops-with-ring-pulls
The old 375ml stubbie went a while ago, downsized to 355ml.
Now its downsized again to 330ml "to help ensure it remains one of the most affordable beers on the market", but the retail price is still around the same as a carton of 355ml bottles.
What a load of :100: :poop:
overlooking for a moment that a traditional stubbie is 375ml
24 x 355ml = 8520ml (8.52L)
24 x 330ml = 7920ml (7.92L)
thats a loss of 600ml .. that's damned near 2 of the new stubbies or over 7%
so they're telling us that in 1 year the cost of producing beer has risen over 7% !!
Id like to know where. The price of barley hasn't risen dramatically, nor have wages.
It can be seen here that the excise (tax) increase is only of the order of a couple of cents.
https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Exc...oods/Alcohol-excise/Excise-rates-for-alcohol/
Ironically, a block of cans are still 375ml each but haven't increased in cost! Go figure :(

Latest posts