*SOLD*highbanker kit for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommtb7

Tommy
Reaction score
*SOLD*

hi all, im selling my full aluminium highbanker due to lack of use, I built it last year and have found a lot of good gold with it from pickers down to micron gold.

highbanker specs are

*1200x300mm sluice with slick plate and hinged riffle tray
riffles are half expanded mesh(1/2") and half aluminium angle on lower half.
blue miners moss with ribbed matting underneath
* 600x300mm hopper with removable 1/4" woven stainless mesh and adjustable 3 way spray bar. removable end caps for flushing and recoil hose with spray gun for cleanouts.
adjustable rear legs (very sturdy)

also selling my millers falls 2.5hp four stroke 1.5" inlet/outlet pump. have used this pump quite a few times and it runs like a dream, starts first time very economical and light. comes with 10m 1.5" layflat hose and 1.5m suction hose with custom strainer. pm me for more details or make an offer. cheers, Tom

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3P5BH5rd4[/video]

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA8YwHyy5Ak[/video]

looks very good
would be a great buy for someone
what $$$ are you asking just so people know?

I would say $600 with a few extras thrown in including angus mackirk feild and stream cleanup sluice and a few other bits and peices

You throwing the towel in completely? 8.(

Hang on to ya sluice & pans at least.
You never know when the itch comes back :D

Hey agman for now I am until the kids are a bit older, still got my pans and can knock a sluice up in a couple of hours if need be

Yeah, It's tricky finding time to go out & give it a good crack hey...
The Banker should sell easy enough for that sort of coin - someone is going to get a good set up.

Would you consider offloading the pump by itself? I'm looking to have a Walbanker soon and will need a pump -- pretty much had my mind made on getting the genquip pump but am open to considering other options. Should be able to handle the walbanker you reckon?

Hey mate, I would prefer to leavi it as a kit for someone making the jump to high banking so it's all in one but I can give ya the contact details of where I got the pump if you like

Hi all, just though I would add that I am also willing to trade for a laptop, preferably windows 7. Cheers, tom

Hi Tom,

I'd be interested in taking it off your hands if it's still up for grabs.
I'm only new to the forum and don't have the ability to PM you just yet.
Are you able to post some still pics of the kit?
If you can think of a way of giving me your details without displaying them to the rest of the world, let me know. Otherwise I'll PM you as soon as I can.

Cheers

Justin

Unsure if this is still available. But I would be interested in buying it if you haven't sold it to the above poster. I am willing to travel, as Foster is only a few hours down the road. Feel free to message me [email protected]

Tom's Highbanker has been sold to an other member - & it's reportedly doing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts