High Banker, Pump and Hoses

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All new, never used high banker, pump and hoses with gold hog matting

The high banker is folded and tig welded 2.5mm aluminium,

Sluice is 1200mm long x 350mm wide, with adjustable legs

The hopper, also adjustabe, 470mm long x 400mm wide with 40mm spray bars.

The sluice has a combination of miners moss with ribbed rubber mat underneath and expanded mesh on top in the first 300mm

and then a combination of gold hod matting from there on. cut down river hog, scrubber and razor back.

The spray bars also have a ball valve to assist in regulating the flow and a 1/2" tap to assist in clean up.

Also comes with 10m of 1.5" lay flat hose and fittings and 4m of 1.5" suction hose and fittings

The pump is a 2.5hp x 1.5" miller falls 4 stroke pump. About 12kg in weight.

Asking $990.00

pick up in Wonthaggi or possibly deliver in vic for a small fee

Cheers

Hardyakka

1393549721_072-optimized.jpg

1393549783_079-optimized.jpg

1393549843_080-optimized.jpg

1393549916_081-optimized.jpg

1393549963_076-optimized.jpg

Gday Hardakka. Great looking Banker :) Don't suppose you have a stockpile of Gold Hog matting? The product is not that expensive but the shipping to Aus is ridiculous.

G'day Showmethemoney,

i only have a few off cuts left, what are you after?

Cheers

Hardyakka

Showmethemoney said:
Gday Hardakka. Great looking Banker :) Don't suppose you have a stockpile of Gold Hog matting? The product is not that expensive but the shipping to Aus is ridiculous.

there's quite a few Australian prospecting supplies companies that supply gold hog matts now.

Yeah, i noticed that after i posted. Thanks for the offer on the off cuts Hardyakka, but my banker is a little wider than average. Could be good for a clean up sluice though, but if using the mats in the first place there shouldn't be much to clean up anyway :Ill wait to see this Hog mat vs normal set up battle goes before i buy some :D

No worries Showmethemoney, Keene miracle matt is another 1 that i use sometimes. You dont need the high water flow with that matting, as you do with the gold hog

Hi Hardyakka,

Good looking unit, and a fair price too :)

Would this HB be any good as a recirculating unit?

Jim & Kerrie

G'day Jim & Kerrie,

Thanks for that, I cant see why not, as long as your water tubs can hold a reasonable amount of water.

To be honest iv'e never tried.

Regards

Dale

Hi Dale,

Theres plenty of unprocessed ground here (Central Oz) but no water for miles around:(

Whats the lowest flow your HB would operate on?

Jim & Kerrie

G'day Jim & Kerrie,

give me a day or two and i'll see if i can knock up a recirculating system and let you know how i go, but to be honest these gold hog mats do need a lot of water. There is a lot of other mat/riffle designs out there that would suit your needs better, which is no problem as i can build these high bankers to suit your needs.

Cheers

Dale

Hi Dale,

thanks mate, I look forward to your advise

Jim & Kerrie

Sorry Jim, i havnt had a chance to look at a recirc system yet. I will get onto it though as soon as i get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts