Walbanker + 3HP four stroke pump, hoses etc USED ONCE! CENTRAL COAST

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PT73

PT
Reaction score
Please note this is also listed on Ebay and Gumtree. First in best dressed. Sadly must go by this weekend, need funds to support another hobby. Located on NSW Central Coast between Sydney and Newcastle.

The hassle of making your own is taken from you, as everything you need is included and ready to go and find the yellow stuff!

Walbanker Hybrid, homemade from Aluminium. Adjustable legs. Comes with everything...
Hoses, camlocks, all fittings, spag mat, bread crate (cut correctly!), ali riffle, spraybar etc.

Includes 3HP High Flow 40mm/1.5" 4 stroke Transfer pump. Max flow 12000L/H
Used once only, as new!

$600 the lot

Please see pics. More pics to follow of pump and intake hose etc.

Here's a clip from its maiden run up at Drake in Sept 2016 where we got some colour! Has not been used since then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J18lNKrILoY

1492058961_img_0447.jpg

1492059874_2016-08-28_17.12.02.jpg

1492059901_2016-08-28_17.12.54.jpg

Gold found at Drake.

1492059937_2016-09-15_11.36.20.jpg

Having issues with pump pics...will post soon.

Intake: 5m x 2" 50mm ID Suction Hose with strainer fitted and camlock.
Out: 15m x 1" Blue Lay Flat hose with camlocks PLUS New (never used, still in box) 30m Canvas Fire Hose1" and reel included.

Reduced to $550 for the lot.

Any questions, please ask.

cheers

Hey Nicko,
12 months ago I would have been an hour from Coffs, as I lived in Dorrigo, but now I'm on the Central Coast between Newcastle and Sydney.

what would it cost to get it to coffs harbour,as i have family here

It would be very costly to ship all of the equip. The pump alone weighs 12kg. I'm guessing the Walbanker and three hoses, fittings etc would have to add at least another 15-20kg. The out hoses add up to 45m of hose and with camlocks weigh at least 5kg alone. Even though the unit disassembles quite neatly, it is approx. 1200 long, the 2" intake hose is 5m and just doesn't pack like the flat hose as it is rigid. So another factor is the size of all the equip to send which, again would blowout courier costs.

I should have stated pickup only, as I have done so on ebay.

Thanks anyway Nicko for your interest.

mate where exactly on east coast, have family in coffs running sales reps down the coast 3 times a week who can pick up if near newcastle

Hey Roy, certainly if still available.

Nicko, Near The Entrance, 15mins from the Wyong exit on the M1. Pretty much smack bang between Sydney and Newcastle.

cheers

I should also add, as I am wishing to sell this over the long weekend I cannot hold this for anyone. It is a case of first in (with cash), best dressed and I need it sooner rather than later. Been mucked around too many times selling online. Sorry to be so blunt.

Also, I would really prefer if I could show the buyer the setup before disassembly and the method of setting up in relation to legs, spraybar, riffles, mats etc. I think that would be a real benefit and eliminate any hassles after the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts