SinHof and the CTX3030.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might turn out to be a Brit half penny month ktmman, been a few Brit pennies too.
Thanks, SinHof.

Sweet half penny, love the green patina and also in excellent condition. Congratulations on the Deus, hope it brings you many good finds. :)

Thanks Goldpick, looking forward to the Deus and getting it sorted and having the better half swinging it.
Cheers SinHof.

Hi Folks,
Managed a couple of hours today on an area I have been chasing permission to hunt for some time. Had an interesting hunt with a few BB's and some goldies; the HMV badge or whatever it is added another level of interest.
Cheers, SinHof.
1496741487_20170606_184928.jpg
1496741518_20170606_185520.jpg
1496741543_20170606_185548.jpg

You could eat like a king SinHof ,.... well done mate !
:Y: :p :Y:

Thanks guys; the goldies will certainly come in handy down the track. As I'm typing this the rain is bucketing down and the east coast low can't be too far away, winds starting to pick up also,lets hope it shifts a heap beach sand???????????
Cheers, SinHof.

SinHof said:
Thanks guys; the goldies will certainly come in handy down the track. As I'm typing this the rain is bucketing down and the east coast low can't be too far away, winds starting to pick up also,lets hope it shifts a heap beach sand???????????
Cheers, SinHof.

Ooooooo ..... i miss the beach 8.(

G'Day Sandta, not sure what this ec low will do, it's headed up from the south,I guess one will have to sit back and see what happens, I've not been on a beach for ages apart from half an hour on Monday last, no joy.
Cheers. SinHof.

Thanks Danny,heading back to the same location this PM for a swing with the XP Deus, will be interesting to see if I missed any targets with the CTX3030.
Cheers, SinHof.

G'Day All,
Managed to go out for a swing late yesterday PM after spending most of the day puppy sitting, ran the Deus over some turf that I had roughly covered with the CTX3030 and the big coil. The nine inch coil on the Deus kind of forces one to cover the ground a bit more carefully, all of the coins except one, a recent drop/sun baker were at various depths that I had missed with the 3030, interesting trying the two machines over the same ground.
Have a good day.
SinHof.
1498097640_20170622_114558.jpg

Amazing isn't it, how we can miss with one machine and hit with another. Well done and nice showing.
:Y: :)
Of note I went out for a swing with a mate that invited me to his spot, the CTX3030 killed it while my 705 struggled in the ever changing ground underneath. Good for me though because it made me try different settings which turned out to be a positive.

And all $2.00 coins :Y:

Yes,you use one coil and only find $1.00 coins and change coils and only find $2.00 coins :cool:

I suppose that is why you need to coils and I do :)

Latest posts