Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8) Some cracking coins for the weekend K :cool: :Y: ...I've gota get a better spot and try and break the 18's :rolleyes:
1503895811_hand.jpg

Love that hand, did you check if there was a arm attached.. :rolleyes: or if he had a ring on under the glove :lol: :lol: ....What's going on there 8) ....Bit random but maybe they found the sovereign and that's the marker :lol: :Y:

Hope all the Fathers had a good day today.And everyone else too :)
I was allowed a sneaky swing this morning,so back to the sunbaker cricket field. It didn't disappoint.
1504427292_3rd_september_17_field.jpg

A few halfs to start
1504427333_3rd_september_17_half_penny_1.jpg

1504427365_3rd_september_17_half_2.jpg

3d,if you look closely, you can see where it was sitting on the ground..
1504427452_3rd_september_17_sunny_3d.jpg

Peak a boo.
1504427507_3d_september_17_peek_a_boo.jpg

3 of the 6d were sunbaking :rainbow:
1504427610_3td_september__17_6d_1.jpg

1504427664_3d_september_17_6d_2.jpg

1504428971_3rd_september_17_6d_5.jpg

1504429002_3rd_september_17_6d_8.jpg

1504427722_3rd_september_17_all.jpg

8) That was great going ktmman ,..... a most pleasing result indeed ! :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

:eek: ... :cool: ....whooa....gota put me sunnies on...... :cool: :Y: ....... 8)
Are they pale greenies?.......Top hunt K :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
:eek: ... :cool: ....whooa....gota put me sunnies on...... :cool: :Y: ....... 8)

They look more blue,maybe the copper is reverting to Azurite instead of Malachite because of the iron rich soil?? :/

ktmman said:
B5MECH said:

They look more blue,maybe the copper is reverting to Azurite instead of Malachite because of the iron rich soil?? :/
Matbe it is Iron content...for the bluish coppers, or salty soils maybe
Might have to run a PH test on a few areas of where different colour coppers came from.....Hmmm
My most perfect Greenie came from beside a rotting tree stump with either power or water buried near...hmmm variables :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:
I was thinking my Greenie got anodized with the rotting and tree power buried near? :rolleyes:
1504502103_perfectgreenpenny_001.jpg

1504502104_perfectgreenpenny_002.jpg

8) is the blue sealed or flaky?

I would love to detect a site like that, especially with so many shallow predecimal coins. What's the ground like there, fairly mineralised? :Y:

Goldpick said:
I would love to detect a site like that, especially with so many shallow predecimal coins. What's the ground like there, fairly mineralised? :Y:
Hey Goldpick,it's a rich volcanic red soil. Very mineralized,my pinpointer goes off anywhere I touch it to the ground.

B5MECH said:
ktmman said:
B5MECH said:

Matbe it is Iron content...for the bluish coppers, or salty soils maybe
Might have to run a PH test on a few areas of where different colour coppers came from.....Hmmm
My most perfect Greenie came from beside a rotting tree stump with either power or water buried near...hmmm variables :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:
I was thinking my Greenie got anodized with the rotting and tree power buried near? :rolleyes:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ges/6829/1504502103_perfectgreenpenny_001.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ges/6829/1504502104_perfectgreenpenny_002.jpg
8) is the blue sealed or flaky?
It is sealed B5,have not seen any this colour from the other areas I dig,including other red soil areas.

Latest posts