Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pendant looks similar

1493672074_stchris.jpg

numpty said:
old Arthur had a hooter on him. :)....... and a lovely head of hair hehehe
Yeah numpty, he'd a had no trouble smoking in the shower hey ! :lol:

NeilM said:
Geez RJ

I dunno
Both medallions have similarities
For mine he has a boy on his shoulders.
But in yours the torch and tummy look the same

hmmmmmm

double HMMMMM. I see what you mean but maybe the "boy" is just a corrosion bubble? I have found a couple of these medallions.

Cool cross and well done on the florry. ;) I also think it's the religious medallion, often they disintegrate like that due to being cheap die cast material with silver coating. I wouldn't expect RJ's medallion to end up in that condition - if it was there would be some sort of copper oxidation on it.

The week end gone was a little bit plain cake like Smoky's. Can't always have a silver lining, though not through lack of trying.
Must remember in the future to stop putting spent batteries back in the packet. Both pinpointer and detector bateries died in the first hour and my back ups where all flat :(
1494244627_7th_may_dig.jpg

1494244644_7th_may_sll.jpg

1494244659_7th_may_pennies.jpg

Oh no @ the batteries ktmman, buy a battery checker from someplace like Jaycar, only cheap, n you can know immediately if they are good or not.
Still ,.. your on the PD's mate, always in with a chance like that. :Y:

I think you may be right silver, I have so many batteries floating around,it can be hard to not get them mixed up sometimes.

Latest posts