Show your collections thread.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traditionally I am a "hoarder" or all things Star Wars, though these days I like to have fun with various guitar effect pedals. I've owned a few over my time, and probably sold many that I wished I had kept, especially some of the older Big Muff fuzz pedals. It is deceptively expensive to collect pedals, as some of the older Japanese stuff is now attracting premium prices.

My current collection has been whittled down to around 30 pedals, some of the cheaper ones aren't pictured. :)

1447145818_img_20151110_192343.jpg

1447145841_img_20151110_192421.jpg

How many items class as a "collection"? I fear my collection/s might just be more bunches of stuff. Classic hoarder here, chip off the old block.

Cool Bogan, allthough I am not chasing smurfs, only grab them if they are cheap at garage sales.....which is pretty rare now.

I'm an all classic hoarder n proud ;)

Do you know hoarding is now classified as being very healthy for mental health issues! As long as your 'collection' is organised and not just pure junk, you cannot be hassled by anyone.

Not so much of a collection, but its my other hobby, they cost too much to collect, although if I could I would.
Radio controlled offroad nitro cars, sold some to get others.
Traxxas Revo monster truck, 60-70 km/h top speed, 2 speed gearbox + reverse, .20ci nitro engine, up to 50,000rpm

Revo & 1/8 scale nitro buggy on the work bench.

The first one, back in 2006.

My first pro racing kit, built from a box of parts.

On the race track, Shepparton

After some upgrades

New one on the right & one in the box to build.

2 new ones, just built from parts.

Just add dirt

Latest posts