show and tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many Thanks for that lefty.
I went a little overboard for her as I
did not want to dampen her enthusiasm.
It would be a crying shame to crush some one like that
so I will be keeping a very watchful eye out for her and
her family.

I think she's cool, where's the thumbs up emoticon? I don't have an issue with LGH's age as we are talking a common language in gems/rocks/gold etc.
Jon

Tathradj said:
her family.

Yes, we definitely want to encourage young people who take an interest in our field to get out there and do it - we wont' be able to keep doing it forever. My grandfather was a mad keen rockhound, my father still is but age now weighs on his ability to chase rocks and my 15 year old son is not interested - it looks like the line ends with me :(

Tathradj said:
her family.

Mum said that she spoke to you last night and I would like to say thank you for having my safety in mind and trying to keeping me on the site thank you very much mr tathradj
Little gem hunter?

Moderator Edit.
You are more than welcome Lil Gem Hunter. :)

Welcome LGH :) ... Keep posting those pics of your finds and ask away anything you want..... Well done Mum and Dad.... A True Little Gemhunter.... ;)

LoneWolf.....

LoneWolf said:
Welcome LGH :) ... Keep posting those pics of your finds and ask away anything you want..... Well done Mum and Dad.... A True Little Gemhunter.... ;)

LoneWolf.....

Thank you i will little gem hunter and mum dad?

Latest posts