sdc2300 settings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moneybox, i think you should part ways with your sdc and maybe look at a Coiltek 9" elite or Nuggetfinder 12x8 Evolution for your 4500. You will get results with those

After spending alot of time in the bush I realized that this game is as much psychology as it is technology. If your swinging a stick that you have little faith in, it will reward that faith

I am a GPX 5000 owner, love that machine and wasn't initially a fan of the SDC. But as a motorcyclist who does scouting trips the SDC fits the bill, waterproof, tough and fits in my backpack. It has really grown on me through necessity.... it also amazes me that with 1 dial and 3 buttons this thing still needs to be dialed in for best results

I tried all different settings which all found lead shot I found if it doesn't ground balance do a nother noise cancel and try again settings 1 2 and 3 were best I think putting the setting up to 5 just makes I louder put it down to 2 and you can still hear the target but a lot less loud I also found over a small distance as less than 10 meters doing a ground balance would quiet the sdc down I found lead down to 120 mm evan found the smallest piece of steel boot nail down 250mm all on settings 1 2 and 3
1533113840_img_1640.jpg

For me I found chunky metal shallow swinging fast and smaller deeper metal going slower over the same ground with settings varied on different days for that same annoying hum.

was out there today have to send the sdc back to get them to have a iook at it works good sometimes and wont pick up a pick head up at 40cm showed minersden today out there so might not have a detector for a week or 2

Not good. We need to catch up. Apply for a couple of leases out there. Want a partner

On a recent rip to Tibooburra we were advised to run on maximum sensitivity (5) with threshold just audible (2). Worked a treat! Left settings that way, turned on, EMI process, fast ground balance and swing. Found nugglets and flakes easily. They only two variables were how many hours I could detect and if I walking over a patch. Variable 1 helps solve variable 2.

Latest posts