SDC2300 FOR SALE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Araratgold

Rick
Reaction score
Gidday All,

I have a used SDC2300 for sale.

The machine was bought new on 29/7/14 and therefore has 29 months of transferable warranty left.

Includes Nenad's patch lead ( $100 ) and a B&Z booster ( $198 ) velcro'd to side, and a 1 metre curly cord to run from the booster to your backback to plug either speakers or headphones into.
Has had some home additions to make it more user friendly including a nice stand velcro'd to the body, a GPX neoprene arm cuff and some soft tape around the hard plastic hand grip. See attached photo.

Comes with 2 sets of batteries, and the 240v and 12v chargers and new UR30 headphones that plug into the booster or curly cord extension ( 1/4 inch jack ).

Asking $3100 all up including insured and registered post. Pickup in Ararat also available.

please contact Rick via email

EDIT: Email address removed as per forum rules. You can email any member by clicking on the EMAIL button to the left under the avatar. Thanks. Admin team.

P1000693_zpsb92e85eb.jpg

I'm buying 2 x 7000's, so don't really have a use for it now. Great machine, but won't be needed with the 2 GPZ's.
Cheers,
Rick

Is the price firm ?
Would you trade gold plus cash difference ?

No gold elrodeo.

I have enough of that myself already !

Price is negotiable, make me a sensible offer !

Cheers,
Rick

jarrahrules said:

I did say a sensible offer !

Just so we are clear guys, I don't need to sell ( give this away ) this to fund the GPZ's, the gold my 5000 found has already taken care of that !

Rick

Hey u said to make a offer. I bought one at that price but the person who is less than a man sold the detector out from under me once the deal was made

I think $2500 is a fair offer as stacks have been sold at this price on Ebay, gumtree and on this forum' unfortuanly once a item sells for a lower price' that's what people expect to pay...

Some people got them new for $3000.

I think $2500 is an insulting offer considering Nenads patch lead and booster is included and free postage Australia wide.

"Tell em their dreamin Ararat" $3000 would be a cheap bargain for a PA member I reckon.

RS

Retirement Stone said:
I think $2500 is an insulting offer considering Nenads patch lead and booster is included and free postage Australia wide.

"Tell em their dreamin Ararat" $3000 would be a cheap bargain for a PA member I reckon.

RS

Not just that either RS, a second set of batteries and curly extension cord as well, plus new Koss UR30 headphones that don't have the poxy " mill spec " plug on them ! :)

Cheers,
Rick

Zuke_Lynzy said:
I think $2500 is a fair offer as stacks have been sold at this price on Ebay, gumtree and on this forum' unfortuanly once a item sells for a lower price' that's what people expect to pay...

Some people got them new for $3000.

Where from?

Status
Not open for further replies.