SDC2300 FOR SALE SOLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 14190

Too old to care anyway.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an SDC2300 for sale, was purchased March 2019, has not had a lot of use as I preferred a GPX4500, was purchased so I could keep up with wife's finds. Selling as we are no longer able to travel far anymore and our age. Was last used a few weeks ago to find a lost item under a heap of timber. 4 original batteries have been kept charged, comes with original headphones (never used) and adapter cable for 6mm plug headphones and original charger.
Price is $2100.00 including freight or pick up Tomerong NSW PENDING....

DSCF2207.JPGDSCF2210.JPGDSCF2209.JPG

Last edited:
A member of PA who purchased the previous 2300 that I sold a few weeks ago took it out for the first time the other day and found a small nuggget, he sounded to be very happy with the purchase. I believe it was the first time with a detector.
yep that was me. first time with a detector in an area with very little over 20 mesh (ive been sluicing hard for some years now and have the area wired). was shocked and thrilled with a .45 gram chunk. can sincerely say dealing with 2late was a pleasure and machine in A1 condition. many thanks to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts