Rubbish

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kiwi digging said:
Who digs a hole 4 to5inches deep and puts tear tag off a can of drink in it an fills it in again. What sort of person are we dealing with????

Well if that's what was in the old dig you inspected then I hit pay dirt. Dug an 8 inch hole in the Whipstick for a 50 cent reward. Got me thinking why would someone do that, just for fun or did they find an ounce + in the hole. Either way I came home 50 cents richer that day 8.(

I wonder why the old timers seemed to leave the end two inches of their picks 10-12 inches deep.
Maybe it is the same person as above, though we shouldn't pick on the kiwis alone
Diablo

Kiwi digging said:
Who digs a hole 4 to5inches deep and puts tear tag off a can of drink in it an fills it in again. What sort of person are we dealing with????

A tear tag as you call it is what us old blokes (my sons analogy of me) call a ring pull. Haven't seen 1 since the 80's, must have been there a while if it's a fair dinkum ring pull. Modern day can's don't have ring pulls / tear tag.

Kiwi digging said:
You are taking the piss aint you?

Its the cousin of that bastard that digs 3 foot holes and puts a pellet of shot in it just to annoy us!

Gold fever - greed and the contagious excitement of a gold rush
Noun

goldfever(pluralgold fevers)
1.(literally)Afeverishobsessionwith seekinggoldore.
2.(figuratively)An excessiveprofitcraving.
3.A television series about gold prospecting

"But real gold could be found and in enticing enough quantities to keep thegold feverhumming along."
Gold fever to this day, is still a medical diagnosis in worse case scenarios

Cant understand why anyone would dump these......they could have got money back for them(facepalm)

5hUwenm.jpg

g9jvGtb.jpg

It looks like the nesting place of a species called the Humanmoronpigzes.
These can be found in the most unlikely places, turning up in parks and forests. Mostly unseen but leave there distinct markings where ever they go.

DO NOT try to approach them as they can get aggressive. They are best left to the authorities however filming from a distance if possible ensuring you get their distinct markings will assist the authorities. This will enable authorities to reach them at their next destination.

Pronounced Human/moron/pigzes
Cheers GG

PS: Blo#dy disgusting mess !! :mad:

Latest posts