RACER Rampage and Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho,
what's TID?

Target Information Display......or simply Target ID.

Each and every make/model has its good points, and there are many makes and models out there to to chose from. The RACER is generating momentum round the world and causing folks to pause on their researched preferences. After using one its easy to see why....especially if you own and operate other more expensive brands. In which i do....and now question why iv still got them, other than they make for a great test comparisons. :8

JeffP,
Hill End isn't going anywhere mate, when your up and running again your more than welcome to tag along and let me fast track your learning curve with the Fors Gold. It would be my pleasure.

Ahh ok, new I had 1 too many beers to think what TID may be, thanks, I'm with ya now. :D I'm seriously pausing on it, it seems a simple unit to use but not overly simplified yet powerful and ergonomic. Seems like a great detector, it has plenty of good points.

Keep going boys, I only lost one not two. I think they must be misplaced gambling tokens. :lol: :D :lol:

Great nuggets Narrawa, the stuff my dreams are made of. :cool:

Latest posts