R.I.P. - Passing of Famous/Notable Persons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sad,
One of the Greatest Actors to ever grace the screen.
Apparently in real life he was pretty down to earth as well.

We will miss him greatly.

I liked his portrayal in the Indiana Jones Series.
They paired up very well.

He put unshakable credibility and strength in the persona he projected into every character.

He didnt pump out multiple junk themes like some , I dont think it possible to identify who the best actor in history was but Brando , McQueen , Newman , Nicholson , Peter OToole , Daniel Day-Lewis , Denzel Washington ,Morgan Freeman , De Niro , Harrison Ford , James Cagney , Charlie Chaplin , Humphrey Bogart , Cary Grant , Laurence Olivier , Sydney Poitier , Kirk Douglas , James Earl Jones , Jack Palance all up there too in their own way.

All Subject to personal interpretation.

Hats off to Connery . Faultless authenticity really

The original and true bond, the rest are imposters. Loved his role in the untouchables and many other roles. His own impeccable stamp on every character he played.
Jim :lol: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :gemstone: :gemstone: :clap:

It's sad to hear that Barbra Winsor, one of the last remaining stars from the "Carry On" series of films from the 60's and 70's died yesterday 10th December 2020 aged 83 having been suffering from Alzheimer's disease since 2014, She will be greatly missed, :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

" Never heard off her . " You are not old enough !

She always liked to put it out the front and tease . Very bold for those days !

Latest posts