R.I.P. - Passing of Famous/Notable Persons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He answered the call in 1939-1945 and again when the Country needed a Hero in 2020, A man who taught us so much when we lost sight and people from across the globe rallied to his call, The measure of a man like that speaks volumes and he has left a gigantic pair of shoes to fill,

God Bless You Captain Tom where ever you are, :flowers:

Here is a man who fought for his country, raised valuable funds with his walk, spoke ill of no one and above all this, did not seek the limelight. There are many who could learn from his efforts.
A gentleman through and through as a man who thoroughly deserves to be further recognised.
RiP Captain Sir Tom Moore :flowers:

Here's to Phill the Greek. He didn't look well after he left hospital last.

99 a great innings.

As an aussie he represented everything we looked up to . A man who called a spade a spade , and suffered fools lightly. RIP phil we loved and respected you . And condolences to HMQ on the loss of her soulmate of 74 years. Dips me lid to yea phil.
Jim. 8.( 8.( 8.(

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation. (Quote Prince Phillip 1988)
I guess he won't be getting a letter from the Queen.
RIP Duke of Edinburgh

Latest posts