R.I.P Forum Members and other prospectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sad news indeed condolences to his wife family and close friends💐. Herman was definitely a character and true gentleman. He will be sorely missed around the camp fire, I'll join you limpalot with one of Patrick's fire waters to honour a great man.

Pat do you know the funeral arrangements, if it's open for us to attend I'll do my best to make it. We'll have to arrange a meet up to commemorate the great man.

This was very Sad to hear 😢
I first meet Herman in 2016 at one of the meet ups and we clicked had many laughs .
I remember at most meet ups sitting around the fire flicking little twigs and stones at Herman , then watching him look around to see who it was .
Most of times BJay got the blame 😂 till I started laughing .
I was lucky enough to have spent 16-17 days with him in 2019 in WA 😁 .
To many happy memories to mention ( Herman's laugh was contagious 😂😂 )
YOU WILL BE MISSED MY FRIEND .
RIP HERMAN .

Such sad news to hear of Hermanns passing.
I always enjoyed his company at meet ups and the inevitable ensuing stories and shenanigans. So much so that I tried coercing him out for a camp/detect in January with the offer of collecting him and dropping him home but unfortunately he was too unwell.
That was also the last time I spoke with our Friend.
Massive condolences to all who held him dear. He'll be missed.
RIP old mate.

How did I not see this post till just now..... wow what a shock it gave me to read this very sad news. 💐
I wholeheartedly agree with all the sentiments expressed by those who knew this loveable old rogue who was always in the cut and thrust of the campfire conversations.
He certainly taught me a thing or three about this detecting caper.
God bless you Hermann and may you Rest In Peace old friend.🍷

Latest posts