R.I.P Forum Members and other prospectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear that mate. She seemed like a really nice person and only 40 years young as well.
Rest In Peace Kathy.

Sorry to hear mate. I'm sure she will be looking over your shoulder when you go out hunting the yellow next time Atom. I lost both my parents within 3 years of each other not too long ago, and it doesn't matter weather it's family or close friends they all hurt the same. It leaves a space inside you that is always there's forever. Go chase the gold mate, something you both love and she will be there with you.
Cliff.

Sorry to hear about this sad loss, its never easy with such a sudden passing of a close friend & a brain aneurysm can happen to just about anyone at any time, no matter what the age. My best wishes go to all her family & friends, sounds like she lived life to the fullest.
Thats sort of how my fiance passed away, she had a brain hemorage during an emergency cesarian, aged 22. You just never know.

Sorry to hear of your loss Atom, doesn't seem like a fair way to go being taken so young and so suddenly - RIP.

She's beaten us all to it,.... but one day we will all get to go as well,..... that heap of gold, gems and coins with a nice creek running through it with absolutely beautifil shady bends and nice green soft grass(sooo soft), and all the mates and family there coo-eeeing out when you get there. ;)

Sorry to hear AR and to her family also, a friend will never truly be gone as long as those that mattered to her remember her, i never spoke to her on here i don't think but did read a lot of her posts/comments and she did seem like a caring beautiful person to have in ones life, take care mate and remember if you need to chat we are always here
:(

Latest posts