Quick build trommel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's simple if you can't respect the rules and other people on this forum its best you go somewhere else!!!

From here on out I'm not making mention of forum status or issues serious, joking, helpful or other, in case I'm misinterpreted. It's not so fun being quoted or responded to pointing things out. I'll just assume my old stance of sharing less unless it's encouraging or technique, or equipment. Probably easier to stay away from any controversy. Some of the tones are a bit heavy. :D

Horse said:
WalnLiz said:
He had some very innovative ideas and an extremely experienced prospector. Up there with the top prospectors I've ever come across.

Wal.

This is why knowledge needs to be preserved.

Moderate...to lessen the severity of offensiveness.
So moderate out the rough stuff, and keep the head with the ideas in the forum for the advantage of others.

Knowledge lost is knowledge wasted.

I do not know which one or if there are a few....but the Mods seem quick on the trigger for banning.

There are many personalities, not all will like the others...but hey...it is a forum...a meeting place for ideas and conversation.
The forum feels a lot different to when I as here earlier in the year...the joint was buzzing...it is what made me become a member.

Don't be so quick to judge the moderators. A lot of sh!t goes on behind the scenes that they're always actively trying to prevent the troublemakers from affecting the good nature of the forum. I never banned anyone without very good reason or without giving the member an opportunity to correct the issue (unless I had reason otherwise).

Goldtarget said:
From here on out I'm not making mention of forum status or issues serious, joking, helpful or other, in case I'm misinterpreted. It's not so fun being quoted or responded to pointing things out. I'll just assume my old stance of sharing less unless it's encouraging or technique, or equipment. Probably easier to stay away from any controversy. Some of the tones are a bit heavy. :D

Seems a little drastic to be honest. Providing your posts and behavior is within the forum guidelines you shouldn't have any issues. If you were to cross the line in an obviously untinational way, at best you might receive a friendly reminder about he forum rules from a mod. Just don't read too much into the actions of the mods when it comes to other members, and remember it's the continued commitment from the mods that keep the forum pest free.

Latest posts