purchasing of concentrates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt bought them yet casper, but I've seen a few results from people who have bought them. They were certainly pleased, I was impressed with the amount and I'd say its worth it indeed, also throws DiggerTom some cash for the efforts of the gold digging and beautiful packaging of cons.

I purchased some of diggertoms paydirt
Was Highly recommended by all
the packaging and product was 100%

I bought some off e bay(, not DT, s ) and I was a bit dissapointed for a few, reasons.
After I paid, it took over a month to get here. Turns out , he overlooked my order.
Once I contacted the seller and asked what happend, he posted it.
When it got here, it was still very wet, so the concentrate, (forget how many grams) was heavy because of the wet dirt. I reckon probably 25% moisture.
Not much color in it either.
My plan was to open the bag, and place a diamond ring inside for the wifes birthday. I was going to give her a cheap plastic pan, and a bag of dirt!
she would have been dissapointed, then she would pan her real present.....1 week too late! Bugger, so I had to just give the ring.

Digger Toms seems to be better value than the mob I got minr through.

I've always been suspicious of these offerings. Anyways I didn't know about diggertoms stuff but discovered a provider 2 weeks ago whilst researching dry alluvial prospecting who offered concentratates and thought why not! gotta say I was happy with my purchase....
1460208599_paydirt_hero_2.png
1460208685_blacksand_2.png

1460208804_wash_up_2.png

Plenty of gems in there that i know nothing about but something prevents me from tossing them .....will purchase again.

casper

Iv'e tried digger toms a few times and always have good results

Yep, I got a few bags of DT's concentrates in December when I was recovering from surgery, and was happy with the results. Panning those stannous black sands and fine gold from Eldorado will sharpen up your skills, that's for sure.

Casper, that is a good looking pan - who did you get the cons off?

Purchased some DT cons just before xmas but ive been flat out with work and moving since unfortunately :8 Still looking forward to practicing my panning skills soon as i get a chance :)

Latest posts