Pipettes for concentrates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Morning all,

Just a quick one. When it comes to the final sorting of your concentrates. For those that use pipettes, do you have a preferred place to buy them? I know that almost any will do, but are there ones that are more suited? I have 1 that came with my minelab panning kit that I like but I cant seem to find a place that sells them as a stand-alone item, only as a kit with vials and a snuffer bottle. Unfortunately I cant see myself needing 5 Snuffer bottles and 25 vials.!

Cheers.

Dan.

I hardly use mine anymore. There was a video showing taking the "straw" out of the snuffer bottle lid, put the lid back on and use to get the gold into your vial from there, if that helps.
I bought about 100 on ebay years ago for another project from China for about $15 back then.
Cheers
Craig

I hardly use mine anymore. There was a video showing taking the "straw" out of the snuffer bottle lid, put the lid back on and use to get the gold into your vial from there, if that helps.
I bought about 100 on ebay years ago for another project from China for about $15 back then.
Cheers
Craig
Thanks Craig, never even thought of ebay 🤦‍♂️

Latest posts