Prospecting, Fossicking and Detecting Books/Magazines

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you ask, you can now get it electronically. which really suits the traveller. subscription electronically was slightly cheaper . I've rec'd the last 2 that way and saves weight and space. Strongly support Silver's comments always worth re reading old issues.

Yes GG & T is a good read that can be read over again mine date back to 1988 with a few earlier issues
and yes good for some reference's

P.S. had to stop buying them in 2013 as I ran out of storage room :D
cheers Harry

I like Western & Eastern Treasure magazine, but hard to find a newsagent here that sells it. Better to just subscribe to it.

Are there any decent Australian detecting magazines available that you would recommend to a beginer.

Mackka said:
I think its called Gold and Treasure, available at the newsagent.
Mackka

Gold Gem and Treasure released monthly :Y: consider joining your nearest prospecting /gem club you'll learn a bit and enjoy field days. Also join your state lobby group if there is one, Victoria - PMAV, NSW - NAPFA, WA- APLA you'll get updates on regulations and organised meet ups to enjoy the hobby with like minded people.

Also get up 10 post's and the members section will open up then you can join in the meet ups and get to know some new areas.

Latest posts