Prospecting Australia promotional merchandise

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pete165 said:
I reckon a Design to download would be great . Then you can get it put onto whatever you want. I am also up for stickers or shirts. My recommendation though with shirts is you get the people to say they are interested. Then you get them to pay the cost of the shirt with the logo on it plus postage. after they pay upfront you get the size they want have it made and post it to them. No funds from here required.

I like the shirt idea, big logo on the back, order and pay first and get your user name on the left breast if that's what you want

I would be more than happy to organise a few hundred vehicle stickers ! Could sit right next to my Napfa sticker on back of my van ! Not only will be be able to recognise fellow PA members on location, but will provide a bit of advertising / awareness , as I drive 1000 km a week around Sydney for my business !

Gunter

Gunter said:
I would be more than happy to organise a few hundred vehicle stickers ! Could sit right next to my Napfa sticker on back of my van ! Not only will be be able to recognise fellow PA members on location, but will provide a bit of advertising / awareness , as I drive 1000 km a week around Sydney for my business !

Gunter
Put me down for a couple of stickers for my vehicles Gunter, thanks :D :Y: :Y:

vista print is cheap as chips more you order cheaper again, was looking at doing stickers and mugs, but copyright to much of a pain. what is the possability of people getting there own stickers made, as you can order just one sticker as well. :Y:

I agree that P A stickers could lead to getting your gear knocked off .
But it would be good to be able to identify members .
How about one that says I am here that only members know the meaning off
Lot of good thinkers in the forum to come up with something

A PA coffee mug would suit me :coffee: have a bit of a habit of collecting them, our mug cupboard is a bit eclectic.

A sticker would be cool to toss on the side of a sluice or banker. Patch for my finds bag equally welcome.

In a perfect world one for the bumper but alas too inviting for some. A mate of mine lost tons of fishing gear ($6000+) from his 4wd with all the Shimano, Penn and Daiwa advertising he had slapped all over it.

Latest posts