Prospecting Australia promotional merchandise

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottom line is if you have an expensive detector, ensure it is insured, especially when some detectors these days are worth more than a half decent second hand car! :)

Reminds me of when I was young driving around in a hotted up car with a large Pioneer sticker on the back window, came back to my car after parking it in the parklands here is Adelaide, the drivers window was smashed out, amplifiers gone, subwoofers gone, speakers gone, headunit ripped out, and the bastards even took the steering wheel. Hence I had a bit of trouble driving home! :lol:

Anyway, getting a bit off topic, but a small, discrete sticker would be fine, afterall, we want to promote our form of recreation, not hide ourselves in the dark. Just don't leave gear in obvious, insecure locations that will tempt scum into taking possession of what is not rightfully theirs.

a sticker saying I am hunting with high power scope I could be looking at you right now as part of pa sticker high power viewing scope they don't need to know we are hunting gold or gems ;)

Or a sticker saying im holding 1.49 grams and im a PA member. Try steal my gram and i'll track you down!

I'm with Chimpy on this one. The less Identifying lifestyle stickers etc you have on your car the less likely it is you will be a target for a thief or a radical prospector hating greenie or a nosiey park ranger.

Jethro

I think the bumper sticker is a great idea and a personal preference. Me, I don't like any stickers on my cars. However others just love them. I come from the same cynical background as Chimpy and it might be safer for others not to enter my car or touch any property that's not theirs'. However if they do, they cop the consequences!

how less likely is a 81 VC commorode! No sticker ! My point is a sticker doesnt mean theft is imminent

Hello all,
I was trolling thru all the posts since joining and noticed that there was nothing about promotion of this forum.
This being said, I only stumbled across this forum by chance (thank you all).
Is there any chance that there could be some gear that we could acquire to promote our selves', albeit car stickers or T- shirts, caps.
Happy to pay for the costs to obtain any of the above items, this would also help with costs involved in the running of the forum.

Just thinking.

Peter. :cool:

pjg100 said:
Hello all,
I was trolling thru all the posts since joining and noticed that there was nothing about promotion of this forum.
This being said, I only stumbled across this forum by chance (thank you all).
Is there any chance that there could be some gear that we could acquire to promote our selves', albeit car stickers or T- shirts, caps.
Happy to pay for the costs to obtain any of the above items, this would also help with costs involved in the running of the forum.

Just thinking.

Peter. :cool:

All good there is plenty of promotional material.
PA shirts, caps, coolers, As well as Facebook
You just need to go back through the forum post or type in Members Shirts in the search tab
There is a link as well.
Cheers
TheSmithy.

We do have hats, shirts etc but I had taken down the store link just before Christmas as I wasn't going to be doing any ordering over the break.

What I now plan on doing is taking in orders once or twice a month rather than ordering in dribs and drabs which has become quite time consuming. This way I'll only have to order and ship 1-2 times a month max.

I'll post something up about this soon.

Just wondering if down the track getting some banners made up so they could be put up at competitions and outings and be a minor sponsor of some of they key hunts in victoria i will be going to most of them and other companies advertise and put in some stubby holders etc for minor prizes may get a few more members that way
Your thoughts

We do have a couple of banners, one is in Victoria (with Balx) and I have the other. I'll think about what you're asking but logistically it would be hard for me to organise a banner to be displayed at interstate events. If you or anyone else would like to take the lead with this I'd be open to suggestions.

Just wondering if there would be interest in a Prospecting Australia Forum Tee Shirt or hoodies or anything along those lines?

Just getting a feel of numbers, still got to clear it with the powers above. :)

Latest posts