Project: Camper Trailer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing the next lot of photos.

Maybe add one of those shades from kings to the side i n the future.
I also bought an led light strip from there, has a dimmer, lights up my camp like the MCG! Only $40 delivered.

Not much to report today
All braces and welding finished and ready for the undercoat
tomorrow the frame for the bed and storage area
also tomorrow all wiring for lights and pump should :D be finished
then canopy fitted and bolted down

Top is now bolted into place
1503990184_20170829_1500221.jpg

Switches in all lights are now working
1503990216_20170829_1525351.jpg

An addition but keep it to yourselves and dont tell reefer nice 12v 240v fridge currently on test to make sure it works ok
1503990254_20170829_1522441.jpg

will start making the frame work for the bed and storage area tomorrow

HAhaaaa!...reefer was here :Y: And he can't believe his eyes! 8) 8.( . I am dumbfounded! 8.( 8.( and almost blubbering like a child. I have never been so humbled and astounded in my life!..It's like my whole life has turned around from a litany of setbacks and adversity to being the luckiest prospector out there.
I just can't express my appreciation adequately. Thank you so much, Ken. Your among the trust of the True Blue and you're a legend in your own time. :Y:

That is awesome :Y: :Y: :Y: Reefer I reckon Ken is enjoying the experience as much as you. Ken obviously values you :Y: enough to go to all the trouble.

Enjoy your travels when you get the opportunity all the best when you do get out there. Hopefully one of those experience's will be when you attend a VicGT meet up :Y: then we'll all get to see it in the flesh.

RM Outback...it's already on my bucket list mate. I have a niece who keeps inviting me to visit her at Omeo, so I'll wait till its late summer or early Autumn next year and I'd love to catch up with a few of you Victorian heroes. ]:D Who knows!...I might be able to drag Ken down there as well. ]:D ]:D Then you blokes can have a squiz at his rig.!.. 8) :p best damn unit I've seen I can tell you 8) :p :cool: So anyway mate if you all are planning a trip during the period I mentioned.. I would sure like to meet up with you.Yours under the Southern Cross...Rossco.

:lol: :lol: :lol: reefer you were not meant to read that one :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes scored that one today just the right size to go at the foot of the bed and not loose any mattress space
a slight hiccup with the external lights
dont get me wrong they all work just the switches are not set up the way i wanted them so will have to change them in a few days
bed frame work will be in tomorrow and the storage unit as well
then the welder will be having a week off so its up to me to finish anything he hasen't done (i will be pushing him hard tomorrow ]:D ]:D )
dont get me wrong i can weld but it just does not stay welded :D :D :D :D i know use a bigger welder :lol: :lol: :lol:
last of all i have to source some marine ply ]:D ]:D ]:D maybe 5-10mm
hey reefer that was high visual orange you wanted it painted wasent it
or was it white

reefer said:
RM Outback...it's already on my bucket list mate. I have a niece who keeps inviting me to visit her at Omeo, so I'll wait till its late summer or early Autumn next year and I'd love to catch up with a few of you Victorian heroes. ]:D Who knows!...I might be able to drag Ken down there as well. ]:D ]:D Then you blokes can have a squiz at his rig.!.. 8) :p best damn unit I've seen I can tell you 8) :p :cool: So anyway mate if you all are planning a trip during the period I mentioned.. I would sure like to meet up with you.Yours under the Southern Cross...Rossco.

Keep me posted with your plans and we can post a meet up :Y:. However most meet up's are Golden Triangle based. None the less if your in Vic with Ken and your rig in tow I'm sure a few would be happy to make plans for a meet up somewhere in the middle :Y:.

Haha, Ken...I don't care if it's hot pink with fluoro green spots mate! 8) but white would be nice! :p Amazing mate
just bloody amazing!. :p RM Outback..no, I will attend wherever you guys settle on. I have been to Castlemaine and Bendigo.. a long time ago.. when there was good gold to be had :eek: ....just joking... ]:D ]:D I liked Castlemaine..good music scene there as I recall and a lot of art and good times...and red wine! ]:D got a little out near ...aah..is it called Chewton.. or?..something like that. Cheers Rossco.

Tathradj said:
Struth. 8) 8) 8) 8)
That would scare the bejesus out of any one out bush. LOL
At least we could see you coming. :lol:
Reminds me of a Galah on steroids. :D :D :D

Ha ha ha Galah on steroids ya not wrong good one Doug made me smile :D..

Latest posts