Post Your Sweetest Images Here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that picture of the croc, I showed my kids and said to them when someone tells you to keep your arms inside of the vehicle at all times this is why. That is one big croc

A few scenery pics I've taken.

Milparinka, NSW
1stLegMilparinka059Small.jpg

Great Australian Bight, SA
WAgold004Small.jpg

Malcolm Dam Leonora, WA
WAgold006Small.jpg

Adamsfield, TAS
minershut.jpg

Waratah, TAS
d9cdac76.jpg

Meekatharra, WA
65ba7559.jpg

The Olga's , NT
dad5fadf14a7792b3b1b9840497a85cd.jpg

Coober Pedy, SA
b064c9998816e24b8e3f94c9bdd36546.jpg

Adelong, NSW
9be6b00efecd43954cc07847ee44cc9f.jpg

Tuena, NSW
ebe5323da1b3740d4e853879071f4b0e.jpg

Been a busy 2 years :) lol

DD

Do NOT go swimming anytime soon in the Proserpine River!!!

They're awesome aren't they? The big one we saw didn't surge as high out of the water as that one, just banged his head against the side of the boat to let us know that he was undisputed king of that stretch of the river. Amazing how the smaller ones can propel themselves clear of the water altogether.

13898837549_9b80c6a856_c.jpg

13898862958_c3ae9c552f_c.jpg

Lefty said:
Do NOT go swimming anytime soon in the Proserpine River!!!

They're awesome aren't they? The big one we saw didn't surge as high out of the water as that one, just banged his head against the side of the boat to let us know that he was undisputed king of that stretch of the river. Amazing how the smaller ones can propel themselves clear of the water altogether.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7189/13898837549_9b80c6a856_c.jpg

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2933/13898862958_c3ae9c552f_c.jpg

Yikess!!! there goes the idea of "T bagging" in that river :eek:

HeadsUp said:
dwt said:
Port of Dampier, had hull repairs to weld up on this dredge........do you think anyone would notice this baby siiting up the guts of bendigo creek :eek:
The black upright beam with the pulleys, behind the excavator arm is one of its "jack" legs, Bearing sea gold, eat ya heart out.......
we also did repairs on the dredge that deepend the passage in port phillip bay vic, that made this look like a toy....

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...s/428/1397346253_2006-05-26_008-optimized.jpg

lol . never seen one with a walkway and handrails up the boom . but why not . beats slipping and sliding every time you get up there to drop the dipper arm off or change pins and bushes

how did you chip off the barnacles so you could weld the hull ? . air chisel ?

i built a dredge once ( 16/12 warman ) . just a toy compared to port phillip bay

you get all the fun jobs :D

We use HP pressure washers to clean the barnies of mate, the only problem with that is it burleys up the water and brings in the food chain of the ocean, and when that happens you realise that were on the bottom of that list................ 8.(

dwt said:
HeadsUp said:
dwt said:
Port of Dampier, had hull repairs to weld up on this dredge........do you think anyone would notice this baby siiting up the guts of bendigo creek :eek:
The black upright beam with the pulleys, behind the excavator arm is one of its "jack" legs, Bearing sea gold, eat ya heart out.......
we also did repairs on the dredge that deepend the passage in port phillip bay vic, that made this look like a toy....

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...s/428/1397346253_2006-05-26_008-optimized.jpg

lol . never seen one with a walkway and handrails up the boom . but why not . beats slipping and sliding every time you get up there to drop the dipper arm off or change pins and bushes

i built a dredge once ( 16/12 warman ) . just a toy compared to port phillip bay

We use HP pressure washers to clean the barnies of mate, the only problem with that is it burleys up the water and brings in the food chain of the ocean, and when that happens you realise that were on the bottom of that list................ 8.(

I understand

so they give you a shark cage to work in ?

HeadsUp said:
dwt said:
HeadsUp said:
dwt said:

I understand

Na mate its NUT UP or SHUT UP, have worked with shark repellers before and some of the cheaper ones can give you a real boot if the repeller whip comes around and touches you whilst your hanging onto a welding handpiece, some sort of f###'t up earth thing'y going on, let alone the poor standby diver who gets a real KICK out of pulling you out of the water if you dont switch the ba#####d off when exiting the water....zzzzzzzzzzT YeeeeeeeeOW :eek:

dwt said:
HeadsUp said:
dwt said:
HeadsUp said:
dwt said:

I understand

Na mate its NUT UP or SHUT UP, have worked with shark repellers before and some of the cheaper ones can give you a real boot if the repeller whip comes around and touches you whilst your hanging onto a welding handpiece, some sort of f###'t up earth thing'y going on, let alone the poor standby diver who gets a real KICK out of pulling you out of the water if you dont switch the ba#####d off when exiting the water....zzzzzzzzzzT YeeeeeeeeOW :eek:

plenty of people have died just from cardiac arythmia ( spelling not right ) which can be caused by something as simple as having damp gloves and socks when welding

people have also died from putting the electrode holder under their arm while they use their hands to move steel that the earth clamp is attached to ....... minor tingles through the chest region puts the heart into a state of confusement if not immediate cardiac arrest.

so your shark repellant device could do it too...... lukcn fuvly

not. :|

i have had a few electrical zaps that upset my heartbeat too , one made me feel very very sick for about 5 days

a spot I checked out on Saturday...

planet Pandora version...

1400455534_pandora_valley_800x533.jpg

old school version...

1400455755_pandora_valley_old_school_800x533.jpg

original...

1400455807_pandora_valley_original.jpg

:cool:

These are a few of mine from a while ago.
You can see more at Redbubble.com under Shae27

My Daughter Asha
1400456589_image.jpg

Army Recruit
1400456610_image.jpg

Australian Superbikes - Winton
1400456635_image.jpg

Freestyle motocross - Bathurst
1400456665_image.jpg

Touring car masters - Bathurst
1400456730_image.jpg

I need to get active again, did it as a job for years and it took the fun out of it :(

Hey Redfin , technically I took this pic " straight from the frame " hence poor quality.

1400486969_p5190201.jpg

LOVE MY DOG !!

Great lean fit looking dog mate.
To keep up, not my greatest shot [phone] but was nice Sunday Morning after having an early swing

1400490449_20140518_075552.jpg

Nice one Redfin , where do you live ? ALASKA . mate I'm in Tas and havn"t had the fire going this year yet !! .ha ha :eek:
that dog is running at Sandown on Thu night , expect a good run .

Latest posts