Post Your Sweetest Images Here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought Id post a photo of a couple of my ancestors. They would be my great great great nan and pop. Archibald Reynolds born in Queanbeyan in 1819. This was sent to me by my Mum who is 82. They were both convicts children. My nan said he looked like me. Perhaps its the dress sense :eek: :D anyway a bit of history.
1526553887_8cb5f13a-9643-4c99-9f95-2f758b30ed7c.jpg
1526553968_4d44d978-c58a-4717-805a-21e4d789be32.jpg

Top photo AOP :Y: how long are you there for I was thinking of heading up there tomorrow, not certain yet but that's where my head wants me :D.

RM Outback said:
Top photo AOP :Y: how long are you there for I was thinking of heading up there tomorrow, not certain yet but that's where my head wants me :D.

Hi RM, I haven't made a firm decision yet, but I might weigh anchor Monday or Tuesday. I can hear the nuggets calling me from Waanyarra and Maryborough and they've been mute here so far!

I'll be up that way in about 1.5 hours just leaving home now. In a white dual cab 08 Ranger with wife and 1 son on board.

RM Outback said:
I'll be up that way in about 1.5 hours just leaving home now. In a white dual cab 08 Ranger with wife and 1 son on board.

Look forward to meeting you and the tribe.

Latest posts