Pommy Down Under videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should have a lion not a roo in you avatar because your a Pom not an aussie. I always reckon that Baz McKenzie had it right and Pommy Bastard sounds better. :lol:
Good hunting though. Hope you find plenty more.
GT

AtomRat said:
Are you goes from Great Yarmouth or Norfolk?? Sounds very cockney arrrrrr..my mother from uk with a very strong accent still. Great vid guys, many finds!! No complaining seems odd to me.. very happy positive poms :)

Your are very correct AR I didnt hear one whinge either. !! Could it be a new breed of Pommy bastard ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My God you Guys are hilarious, LOL.

My Avatar was a Kangaroo but I changed his ears to look like my Dog Duke, he's in some of my vids, But the lion sounds like a good idea!! might look into that one day.

I was Born in Wales but moved south to North Devon, right on the Devon and Cornwall boarder. No way near Yarmouth or Norfolk.( so maybe a red Dragon not a lion?? on my Avatar)

Its funny you Aussies go on about us Poms whingeing lol lol,

I've never heard so much back stabbing and whingeing im my life, since I've been over here, That's honest.

I love a bit of Banter though, life's too short to be a miserable Pr**k. and I love it here in Oz, even with the whingeing Aussies?? lol.

Glad you liked the Vid Guys, Thanks for watching. Pommy Bastard Over and Out!! :cool:

Hahaha good on ya mate, sorry, was completely off with the accent. My mother would give me a 'clip-on-th-ear' or 'drag me away by my lug-ole' for gettin that one wrong. She complains about air, life and farts and never stops.. the whole side of her family is shocking. At least she keeps most of her complaints on facebook now rather than kicking up public stinks :8

Im glad your having fun :cool:

Regardless of interesting finds...

I agree - Messy bastards...

Bottles / plastic / Ringpulls / Foil and any thing else that do not want is just toss out = they do. Was at a secluded area down teh GC and while a few sinkers ( fishing folk ) I was amazed at about 20 dirty disposal nappies just tossed all into the bush. Happy to collect cans and plastic bottles; but was not going to try and collect all teh nappies...

I have had a few say to me, Dig every signal = LOL... The can slaw and junk in some places is not worth the damage to the ground.

Other places it is worth it to clean up. But in some cases; the ground is so hard and dry and the signals so deep; that I will not dig.

Keep the vids coming. Good to have the reality of detecting up for show and not the perception that every hunt is full on with treasure and coin.

Latest posts