PMAV General News, Member Information & Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dwt said:
So I can see it unfold now, Lucky Streak actually found the 87oz piece recently posted, so here's what you do lucky to claim the new 7000. Accidentally drop the nugget in front of Headsup, who will then throw it in front of Twapster, Twapster will then drop it in WalnLiz's Walbanker who will in turn accidentally let it slide into Retirement Stone's concentrate bucket, who in turn, suspiciously throws it out the car window to Jaros who mistakenly leaves it at Nuggets joint (whilst visiting for a medical show & tell) who then turns around and drops it in front of Ramjet, who gobsmackingly left it at Tathradj's man cave, where Tathradj now pops it into a bottle and throws the bottle into the ocean where it makes its way down the coast where Metamorphic picks it up on one of his random exploration adventures, transfers it to a sample bag, tosses it into the Murray river where it makes its way via a flood to an old disused 400foot mine where HTY picks it up and aboard his deadly treadly, scoots it across to MBJ to grab it where it is secretly passed over to Goldigga@ via the PM, who unknowingly leaves it in a trash can where Zuke&Lynzy grabs it and hands it off via a misadventure on his scooter in front of Goldtargets house, for Goldtarget to hand to dwt (@eppalock) to drop in your open 2foot deep hole the day of the competition, THUS!, allowing you your win of the all new and exciting GPZ 7000, ya see what lengths we go too on this forum too look after you LS :D

Ps, firstly, allow me to apologise to the other 200plus members I forgot to mention in this post, my bad, I love you all,
Secondly......................nope, there ain't no seconds......FIN.

PMSL, you making it way too easy on LS, make him work for that GPZ7000!!

dwt said:
So I can see it unfold now, Lucky Streak actually found the 87oz piece recently posted, so here's what you do lucky to claim the new 7000. Accidentally drop the nugget in front of Headsup, who will then throw it in front of Twapster, Twapster will then drop it in WalnLiz's Walbanker who will in turn accidentally let it slide into Retirement Stone's concentrate bucket, who in turn, suspiciously throws it out the car window to Jaros who mistakenly leaves it at Nuggets joint (whilst visiting for a medical show & tell) who then turns around and drops it in front of Ramjet, who gobsmackingly left it at Tathradj's man cave, where Tathradj now pops it into a bottle and throws the bottle into the ocean where it makes its way down the coast where Metamorphic picks it up on one of his random exploration adventures, transfers it to a sample bag, tosses it into the Murray river where it makes its way via a flood to an old disused 400foot mine where HTY picks it up and aboard his deadly treadly, scoots it across to MBJ to grab it where it is secretly passed over to Goldigga@ via the PM, who unknowingly leaves it in a trash can where Zuke&Lynzy grabs it and hands it off via a misadventure on his scooter in front of Goldtargets house, for Goldtarget to hand to dwt (@eppalock) to drop in your open 2foot deep hole the day of the competition, THUS!, allowing you your win of the all new and exciting GPZ 7000, ya see what lengths we go too on this forum too look after you LS big_smile

Ps, firstly, allow me to apologise to the other 200plus members I forgot to mention in this post, my bad, I love you all,
Secondly......................nope, there ain't no seconds......FIN.

finalist for post of the year right there. well done dwt

awesome post DWT....I second that for post of the year and nominate you for member of the year...that would have took some thinking

dwt said:
lucky streak said:
Dwt so what branch do you belong too of the pmav. And love your comment and yes I did find that nugget got it sitting on my bar. :p
Lucky, lucky, lucky, (sigh), you should know by now there's more than enough dwt for every branch :D

Hey mate, there's never enough dwt as far as I'm concerned.
And by the way fella, DON'T forget me next time:D

Many of the forum members belong to the PMAV and there are branches around the state that hold regular meetings where members can attend to discuss current or emerging matters of interest and also may have guest speakers. I would personally recommend anyone interested in Prospecting or Mining to become a member even if not wanting to attend meetings as the PMAV is the main body that represents our interests to government bodies, etc. While government bodies may not want to listen, at least it provides an avenue for our concerns to be raised.

Rob

I always attempt to encourage all prospectors to join the PMAV and show their support for our wonderful pastime!

The PMAV are active in helping to protect our rights to prospect in the bush!

But they cant do it alone, they need our support.

Wombat (Bill) is a senior member within the organization, and also a member of our forum here!

Please dont hesitate to contact him Wintersnake if you have any questions regarding getting onboard......for the price of a carton of beer, your whole family can become members for a year.

Bill (Wombat) 0419008548

Rita Bentely (President of the PMAV) 0408328640

The above details are kindly supplied by Wombat with his permission to have them posted on the open board here.

Regards

Metamorphic said:
The above details are kindly supplied by Wombat with his permission to have them posted on the open board here.
Regards

G'day RJ, yeh we had this out a little while ago and it was given approval by the Moderators here also at Wombats request.

Think you might have been away at the time?

Cheers mate ;)

Ramjet said:
All good mate. The issue has come up before. I realize they are numbers available on the interweb. I'm just being a little cheeky ;)

Hehe, ya bugger...... you got me ;)

RJ - 1

Meta - 0

My serve

;)

Ballarat is my closest branch. Lucky I rarely drink so $50 bucks should be easy to come by. Thanks

I belong to the Melbourne branch where going to warrendyte this sunday to pan. Should be fun since its my first time. It's great meeting new guys and them knowing about the Australian gold history and welcome.

And also what's up with the pmav website doesn't seem to work we brought it up at our meeting. Anyone know will it be fix.