PMAV General News, Member Information & Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Management for your reply and allowing me to put my phone numbers up. Mine (wombat) 0419008548, Rita Bentely 0408328640. If anyone would like to contact me in regards to forming a PMAV Sub-banch in Geelong or anyone belonging to the Geelong Prospectors Club, I would love to hear from you..
Thanks again Management
wombat ;)

Hi was putting it out there what if we got together all members of the pmav across Victoria and had a jamboree somewhere in the golden triangle. If we all paid $50 for the jamboree we could buy the gpz 7000 and the one who finds the largest nugget wins the detector. Any thoughts idea's yes no. :lol:

I was going to mention it last night at the pmav meeting well I'm not on the committee but would differently put $50 in. Thought first I would hear members from other pmav clubs thoughts. And yes I would turn up. Cheers

I was actually sort joking, realistically though just hard to get 200+peeps all in the one area at same time, and what is to stop someone like kawman said, just bring along that 30 ouncer i found years ago, should guarantee me new top of the range detector!!! It would be very hard to monitor or run fairly such a competition.

So I can see it unfold now, Lucky Streak actually found the 87oz piece recently posted, so here's what you do lucky to claim the new 7000. Accidentally drop the nugget in front of Headsup, who will then throw it in front of Twapster, Twapster will then drop it in WalnLiz's Walbanker who will in turn accidentally let it slide into Retirement Stone's concentrate bucket, who in turn, suspiciously throws it out the car window to Jaros who mistakenly leaves it at Nuggets joint (whilst visiting for a medical show & tell) who then turns around and drops it in front of Ramjet, who gobsmackingly left it at Tathradj's man cave, where Tathradj now pops it into a bottle and throws the bottle into the ocean where it makes its way down the coast where Metamorphic picks it up on one of his random exploration adventures, transfers it to a sample bag, tosses it into the Murray river where it makes its way via a flood to an old disused 400foot mine where HTY picks it up and aboard his deadly treadly, scoots it across to MBJ to grab it where it is secretly passed over to Goldigga@ via the PM, who unknowingly leaves it in a trash can where Zuke&Lynzy grabs it and hands it off via a misadventure on his scooter in front of Goldtargets house, for Goldtarget to hand to dwt (@eppalock) to drop in your open 2foot deep hole the day of the competition, THUS!, allowing you your win of the all new and exciting GPZ 7000, ya see what lengths we go too on this forum too look after you LS :D

Ps, firstly, allow me to apologise to the other 200plus members I forgot to mention in this post, my bad, I love you all,
Secondly......................nope, there ain't no seconds......FIN.

dwt said:
So I can see it unfold now, Lucky Streak actually found the 87oz piece recently posted, so here's what you do lucky to claim the new 7000. Accidentally drop the nugget in front of Headsup, who will then throw it in front of Twapster, Twapster will then drop it in WalnLiz's Walbanker who will in turn accidentally let it slide into Retirement Stone's concentrate bucket, who in turn, suspiciously throws it out the car window to Jaros who mistakenly leaves it at Nuggets joint (whilst visiting for a medical show & tell) who then turns around and drops it in front of Ramjet, who gobsmackingly left it at Tathradj's man cave, where Tathradj now pops it into a bottle and throws the bottle into the ocean where it makes its way down the coast where Metamorphic picks it up on one of his random exploration adventures, transfers it to a sample bag, tosses it into the Murray river where it makes its way via a flood to an old disused 400foot mine where HTY picks it up and aboard his deadly treadly, scoots it across to MBJ to grab it where it is secretly passed over to Goldigga@ via the PM, who unknowingly leaves it in a trash can where Zuke&Lynzy grabs it and hands it off via a misadventure on his scooter in front of Goldtargets house, for Goldtarget to hand to dwt (@eppalock) to drop in your open 2foot deep hole the day of the competition, THUS!, allowing you your win of the all new and exciting GPZ 7000, ya see what lengths we go too on this forum too look after you LS :D

Ps, firstly, allow me to apologise to the other 200plus members I forgot to mention in this post, my bad, I love you all,
Secondly......................nope, there ain't no seconds......FIN.

Lmao....thats a pissa mate!

Excellent work!

Pretty sure it would get lost in the other multi ouncers you left laying around here mate. Just pay the bloody royalties already!

Latest posts